part 14( want me?)

Continue...

.
.
.
Pooh and pavel sitting in the kitchen and doing their breakfast while pooh is continuously looking at pavel..
.
.
Pavel: ahhh why you looking at me like this...

Pooh: i dont know but today i am so happy that i finally got you...

Pavel: you know i never think anyone else except you in my life i am 27 right now but i just i dont know..but its like there is something between us that doesn't want to make us apart...

.
.
Pooh just smiled after listening his answer...
"You are right pavel"

.
.
Pavel: so did you read novel?

Pooh: ahh no...

Pavel: when are you going to plan ?

Pooh: maybe at night?

Pavel: hmm thats good..

Pooh: yeah ..
.
.
.
.
.
And they both just enjoying their whole day by watching movies , making food, telling each other their fav thing...
.
.
.
.
.
In night when pooh is already sitting in the bed and using his phone pavel just come from bathroom in bathrobe...qnd pooh eyes just staring him continously like he never saw him before....
.
.
.
Pavel just walk towards pooh and sit in his lap and put his hands on pooh's shoulder...pooh just turn on his phone and grab pavel waist...

And pavel just close his face towards pooh ear..
"Want to see me naked"?

Pooh just feel that he starts turn on because of that words..and he pull his more closer....

And lean a passionate kiss in pavel's lips...
.
.
Its seems like pooh is getting crazy because pavel smell so good even he cant take any longer so he fastly pull the knot of his bathrobe and slowly start removing his bathrobe and after in some seconds pavel is just naked and sitting in pooh's thighs..
.
.
"You are seriously beautiful"

.
.
And after that they just start kissing and licking his neck and pressing his chest...

And pavel push him and tells him to remove his clothes also...

Pooh just stand and start removing his clothes and pavel push pooh on bed and after they both naked persons just staring each like...pooh is  just sitting in bed and pavel just crawl towards him and sit in his lap and start kissing again while pavel back hole is just repeadly touch pooh's mid section that makes that part awake....
.
.
.
"It seems like he wants something "

*That sentence make pooh fully turn on...*

Pooh: "And do you have something for him".

Pavel:  "What he wants"

And after listening that pooh just grab pavel waist and the other hand goes towards his back hoke and he just start touching it...

Pooh: "I think this"
..
..
..
..
*Pavel just smiled at him...*
..
..
..
..
Pavel: "Then what are you waiting just put it in..

Pooh: umm can you do it yourself i like that position..

And pavel just take lube out from the drawer and put it in his back hole and pooh's penis..
..
..

And he slowly start put it in under his backhole while pooh just sitting in the back and grabs his waist..

"Ahhh"-pavel moaned..
.

"Ohh is this hurting "
.

"Yeah a bit"
.

Pooh : "Dont worry just take it in all after some second you will also feel good like me"