part 8 (hospital)

Continued...
.
.
.
.
.
P'chod already calls everyone to tell them the script and roles..but there is one problem....that everyone is arrived but there is one person who is not arrived...

Pooh: hey benz do you know where is pavel?

Benz: how do i know that pooh ...

Pooh stand and walk towards p'chod : p'chod do you know where is pavel

P'chod: yeah i also want to ask you this thing that where is he do u have any idea..

Pooh: even i didn't have his number i am sorry

P'chod : hmm its okay but he is the main lead in our series

Pooh: "ohh its nice" and pooh secretly smiles in his mind..

P'chod: and you also you and pavel is our main leads and couples in series...

Pooh: ohh thanks p'chod...for giving us this opportunity....

P'chod: pooh can i ask you for something?

Pooh: yeah

P'chod: please take care of pavel you already know that i am motivational speaker also so i know most of the things about people lifes..and what i observe in pavel is that he is not happy i dont know but i think he is worried and tense about something...

Pooh: your mean depression?

P'chod: yeah you are right...just please take care of him..

Pooh: can you give me his number ?

P'chod : sure..

And after taking his number pooh just moved from studio to pavel's house even he calls him multiple times but he didn't answer any of them so he decided to go directly to his house...

"Knock knock....

And pavel opens door with wrost condition its seems like he is going to be dead just sfter some minutes...

Pooh just shocked after seeing him in this condition and he hold him from his shoulder...

"Pavel heyy what happen sre you fine?

And pavel just fainted....

So pooh decided to take pavel to hospital he takes his car and takes pavel with us...

..
.
.
.
.
Pooh just touch his head and he noticed that his body is burning so much...

Pooh: ohh god what can i do his body is burning ....

Pavel just lie on the next seat with close eyes and suddenly his nose is also bleeding......

So pooh stop car and put a hanky in pavel face..

Pooh: hey pavel just hold for some seconds please...
.
.
.
.
And they reached hospital...
.
.
Pooh : hey doctor examine him please fastly....

.
.
Doctor: his condition is wrost i think we have to admit him ....

Pooh: its okay doctor just give him treatment...

.
.
.
.
.
After that when doctor take pavel with him in the room pooh call benz and tell him the whole story...

Benz: dobt worry i will be there after 20 mins..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
And after 20mins benz arrived...

.
.
.
And doctor also come from room and walk towards pooh..

Pooh* tense* : what happen doctor is everything fine..

Doctor: we need blood fast just arrange o+ just in 30 mins its urgent...

Pooh stops doctor....

Pooh: take mine

Benz: but pooh

Pooh: no doctor please just take mine fast....

.
.
.
.
And doctor take pooh in pavel room and tell him to lie down to the next bed of pavel...so he lie down near the pavel and doctor start inserting canula in pooh's hand and join another end to pavel's cannula...

And his blood start transfer into pavel's body...

Doctor: okay just dont move ......

Pooh: its okay doctor you can go i will take care of this portion...

.
.
.
And after 10 mins pooh hand is just start paining...
So he calls nurses ..

And that voice make pavel wake up so he slowly open his eyes and pavel noticed that pooh is lie down in the bed and cannula is already inserted in his hand and he saw that pooh transfer his blood into his body..

Pavel: *in tired voice* pooh what happen why are you giving me your blood...

Pooh: because you need it..

Pavel: i dont need please remove it otherwise your body will be weak ...

Pooh: pavel please just for now i dont want you to be dead....

Pavel: i am alive pooh please......

And pavel trying to stand his body but he cant because of pain....

Pooh eyes is filled with tears and he looking at pavel..

Pavel: why are you crying?

Pooh: i am just finish pavel i just always thought why are you so stubborn whyy p'pavel

Pavel just lie down silent and listen pooh seriously...

Pavel: pooh i m just....

Pooh: please pavel i am feed up with you...

Pavel: i am sorry pooh but i really dont mean to make you sad

Pooh: after all you did thanks pavel ...for always giving me pain..
And he just turn his head to opposite direction......

And pavel noticed that suddenly pavel 'hand canula pipe is dropped.....so he just put pressure in his whole body and pick the pipe and tells pooh to not moved...

Pooh turn his head and see pavel is stand next to him with hold his cannula pipe in his hand .....and shocked..

Pooh: heeyyyyy aree you crazyy just lie in your bed please..

And suddenly nurse ran towards them and take pooh canula from pavel hand close pavel cannula also ...

Nurse: thank god pavel that you pick his cannula pipe otherwise he lost his whole body blood..

Pavel : no its okay nurse but please take care of him now i think i am okay ...

Nurse: yeah..

Pooh just looking at pavel with blank expression....

.
.
.
.
Pooh: thank you for saving my life...

Pavel: actually thank you for Saving my life pooh..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
And after that they both just lie down in bed because of blood transfusion....

.
.
.
*its already 8 pm*

Pavel: pooh can i ask you something ?

Pooh: yes

Pavel: do you still love me?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Continued....

[Guys just want to ask you something that what kind of story you want i mean i am little but confused in this time that what can i add in this story just give me your opinion for making this story best)