Part 28 (flashback part-3)

Continue...

Pavel is just still shocked after listening what he was saying...

"I am already dead..."

This sentence is just echo in his whole over mind again and again..he was just frustrated....

And after that he just scream and fainted...
.
.
.
When his eyes open he found himself in somewhere ...
Its look like he is in alex house...
He getting scared because he never thought that alex his only best friend is really that type person..

And after some minutes he listen a  sound  coming from the exit door..

"Hey"

He turn his face and he saw that alex is just standing behind him...

Pavel: why are you doing this to me...

Alex is just smirked after him..
"Because i want you"

And this sentence made pavel more tensed...

Alex: if you still want that your mom and sister will live there life in best way just marry me...and you also will be fine..

That sounds really crazy to pavel he never thought that alex have feelings for him...

Pavel: but why would i marry you?

Alex: because i want you to be my wife..

Pavel: alex ibut you already know that i love.

Alex: charlie..

And makes pavel more tensed because he never told him about charlie..

Alex: oohhh..i mean pooh...

Pavel: then why alex?

Alex: because i love youu i love you since the day when i meet you i never wanted to do this thing to you pavel but i am just alsoe forced i never thought that i have to make things like this what what can i do it already happen and you said that you still love pooh..

Pavel: alexx..i never thought about you more than friend how can i marry you..

Alex: thats your problem but i love you since the day when i meet you..

Pavel just take breathe..and looking at alex
"What you love the most in me"

Alex just smiled a little and he just come close to pavel...and start touching his finger towards his neck...

Alex: you are beautiful qnd thats is the reason that i love you..

And its not shocking for pavel that if someone has crush on him because he know that how much he beautiful is but he never thought that someone love him this much like he is really going to be crazy fir pavel's beauty..

Pavel: just stop touching me..

And alex just remove his hand..

Pavel: do you even knkw the true meaning of love ?

Alex: wht your mean...

Pavel: you know already about me  that pooh and me just reincarnate for each other love not for just each other face..if we love like you do then i am sure god will never bring us close and meet..but actually we love each other a lot since past life...then why dont you understand that love is not this what were you doing....this is not even love i love him and i will never stop loving him...i am only belongs to charlie forever and ever we really suffer a lot for meeting again that you never thought....we really faced very disgusting things in our past life..and now i have chance to live my rest life with him and now i understand you are the only reason who always made my flight cancel so that i can't meet him but now its enough i am feed up from this all fucking shits i want my life back..

Alex: ohh so what are you planning what do you want to do..

And after that pavel just frequency stand and pick a knife from other corner and he just back ran towards alex and..

"Ahhgggghh"

And he just stanbbed that knife in alex's stomach ..

And alex is just still standing in that position....and blood continuously flow from his stomach...

Pavel decided to ran to gardern and he dit but when he reached at garden he saw that alex is just continously staring him from the window and smirked and...he just ran continuously with stopping..

.
..
And he just reached at his home and directly walk towards his mom.and hug her..

"Mom"?

His mom is just shocked that why he behaving like this because he saw that pavel is just cover with blood..

His mom: what happen pavel?
Whose blood is this and why are you crying?

Pavel decided to tell her everything so her mom not asked mkre things..

His mom is shocked because what pavel is saying was not possible but when he noticed that he really cover with blood she have to believe that whant his son was saying..

Pavel just suddenly stand and ran towards his room..

And for after 3-4 days he locked himself in that room...

Its hard for taking him out because what he saw from last 2 days its really disgusting....

His mom Finally decided to take him out she just reached at front of his door..and ahe saw that his gate open..and pavel is just coming out with some of his luggage..

His mom is shocked that why he bring that all things...

Mom: where are you going?

Pavel: thailand

Mom: in this condition?

Pavel: yes..

And he just ignored his mother and left the house..
.
.
.
.
.
.

******flashback over *********

Pooh jaw is just dropped after listening his whole story...

Pooh: and thats the reason he dont wanna go back to new zealand?

Mom: yeah pooh..

Pooh: but what happen ti him nkw why he behave like this now?and he said that after one week after seeing his sister he will be come back to thailand for shooting his series..

Pavel mom is just shocked after listening that

His mom: but why he have to meet his sister suddenly?

Pooh: because she was admitted in hospital did you forget that you call him and said these all things that your sister is ill

Mom: when pooh?..i never say anything like this ..

And that make pooh more tensed..

Mom: its like he just suddenly stand in front of gate and i take him in..

But after that he always put himself locked in room..he just scream in night and when i got to him he just lie down in bed and sleep again...and one day when he was sitting in the garden he just sit silently so i decided to talk him that what happen to him.and he just answer one thing
"Mom if someday pooh comes to meet me just tell him that i am not interested to talk to him"..

Pooh:  and what happen today how he got himsel in this Accident?

Mom: i dont know even because i just listen you scream so i just ran towards exit and saw that you holding pavel and he is bleeding...
.
.
.
.
And Finally a nurse come out from the operation room..

Nurse: you can go see him by one by one but dont make noise too much patientis sleepinghe will wake up after 2-3 hours..

Pooh just ran towards pavel   and saw that he he still fainted..
So he just grab his hand..and sit silently in the vistor chair..while holding his hand....

" i am sorry you suffer a lot by yourself i promised my love i will never let you suffer alone
I love you babe and i always do..."

And pooh's tears just come out..

.
.
.
.
.
.
Continued..