part 18(amulet)

Continue ...

In morning..

And the sound of alarm make pooh woke up ...so he just..open his eyes..and saw that pavel is not here with him...

Pavelllll.....*he screams*

Yessss...i am in the kitchen....

So he finally got satisfied yo listen pavel voice..that he is in the kitchen..

So pooh decided to go downstairs for seeing that what i pavel doing in the kitchen..
And he left...

.
.
.
He saw that pavel is cooking something.....in the kitchen..

Pooh: hey what are you cooking?

Pavel: breakfast for us..

Pooh: okay but why this early morning...

Pavel: do you forget that today we have to go in workshop....for series

Pooh: ohh i just forget...

Pavel:now go fast and get ready with in 1 hour...

Pooh: you already take shower?

Pavel: yeah...because i dont want to get late..

Pooh: okay..

And pooh just start getting ready and after 1 hour he just went down and sit in the table..

Pavel is just finished his cooking and he is also ready to serve breakfast....

Pooh: ummm its yummy...

Pavel: hmmm if you want to eat nore just tell me..

Pooh: no this is enough....

Pavel: take this juice also

Pooh: yeah thanks...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Ans after 20 mintues they both just finish their breakfast and pavel took all the plates and glasses from the table...

Pooh is just sitting on the chair and decided to wait for pavel because he is washing dishes...

And he grab his from his pocket and he saw that there is a message...he open and read that this is the location of workshop....and its literally far from pavel's house..and when he saw the exact location he finds that he have to reached at a racing track which is now close from some years....but when he Google it.that location he saw there is a few images and finally he saw a car....which is formula....his head suddenly start paining so he just....moaned...

Pavel turn his head back for seeing why pooh is moaned..

And he saw that pooh is sitting on the dinning table with holding his head from both hands...he ran towards him with a glass of water and place that glass directly to his lips...

"Drink it .."

And pooh just took the glass from pavel hand and drink water.....

.
.
"What happen pooh?is everything is alright...?

Pooh: yeah umm pavel do you know this place?

And pooh show that image directly to pavel...

And its seems like pavel head is also start crying..

"Pooh its like i knkw this place but how i dont know"

Pooh: its okay did you do all the work?

Pavel :yeah i already..

Pooh: now i think we have to leave..

Pavel: yeah..

And pooh pavel just left the house...today the car driver is pavel because he is worried about pooh that if he let him doing driving maybe it will turn out to the worst..

.
.
.
Pooh: pavel do you knkw this place way?

Pavel: yeahh i know this location

Pooh: how?

Pavel: i just know...

Pooh: okay..

..
There car is going throughthe route of forest area..so its a bit silent area....
pooh just turn on the radio and its seems like the network is not reached....

So he decided to change the channel and aftrr that he reached at one channel which network is not that much clear but it seems like that. They can adjust that..

And suddenly pooh hear a voice..from that station.
" you are mine "

.
.
.
And seriously its sounds creepy like a deep heavy voice..

He suddenly look at pavel face and asked that he hear that sound...

But pavel said

"What are you saying what kind of voice is just hear that there is no signal for radio"

Pooh is shocked aftrr listening his statement but he decided to ignore it..with tired look..

Pooh: okay..i think thats my fault

Pavel: pooh is there is something that you are worried about

Pooh: yeah there is

Pavel: what

Pooh: you

Pavel just laughed at pooh that why he is saying suddenly this types things..

Pavel: heheh...pooh i am fine why you saying that you are worried about me..

Pooh: because i saw you eat raw flesh last night...

And that answer makes pavel face angry...he just stop his car in the middle of the forest way and looking at pooh with creepy look...
.
.
Pavel: did you say something ?

Pooh is just scared after seeing his face like this because he never thought thst pavel react like this....

Pooh: noo its just i am kidding

Poh answer make Pavel face again into a smiley one..

Pavel: thats good...

And pooh just suddenly pull a bag from back..and pick a amulet from that bag ...

Pavel is just focus on his driving while pooh said pavel to stop the car...

And he suddenly put that amulet into pavel'neck...

Pavel is just looking at pooh continuously with a healty good expression amd its look like now he is safe but for how much time..because pooh knows that he is safe for now but not for long time he have to find the solution from getting out from this possession...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Continued...