Episode 5 (Working together II)

AUTHORS POV:

EVERYONE, HE IS MR. JEMS KYLE AND THE CEO OF XX COMPANY AND WE ARE GOING TO COLLABORATE WITH HIS COMPANY. And Mr. Jems Kyle, welcome to our company we are honoured that you have said yes to collaborate with our company"...

Anna was shooked by the announcement, not because he has build his own company but because hes was going to work with him in the first ever project. 

On the other hand, other girl colleagues were fanning him and appreciating him. And some were being jealous..

Jems pov: 

After reaching at company, my secretary handed me my today's schedule. He also told me that there will be meeting for our next project, at CA company; so i have to be present there. I did started my own business just after getting my three years bachelor's degree and about two years ago. My company has just got into the top 20 animation companies.

CA company offered me to collaborate with them and it was my greatest pleasure as it was a one of the top 5 animation company.

At about 1:45 in afternoon i reached there (CA company) and my secretary was also with me. He firstly checked on the counter that where we have to go exactly. That company's almost all employees were working and walking like they have to grab the train which is going to come in about seconds. 

After checking we got to know that the meeting is held on 13th floor, so we got to the lift, there was a lady, already standing there and waiting for elevator. She smiled at me when she saw me, i also smiled back.

Lady: Ohh  a handsome guy? Are you here to find a job?

Me: no mam, i am here for the project, which have been signed by your company with mine. 

Lady: ahh, let me think a bit.. i think i have seen u somewhere.. (i didn't said anything and waited for her reply for some seconds) ahh now I remember, you are the CEO of the xx company,right? I saw you in the weekly magazine.. 

She greeted me and i also bowed in front of her and gave her a smile. 

Lady : By the way, i am Mrs borloug, personal secretary of Mr. Hart, the president of our company. Nice to meet you mr. Kyle (she gave me a appealing smile )

Me: nice to meet you too Mrs. Borloug! 😊

And the elevator came down, i told Mrs borloug to get inside first then i got inside; as i was going to press the 13 floor, a girl came in; she seemed like she rushed here in hurry but soon i realised she was Anna. I was shocked at first that what she is doing here! But to ignore her i started talking about the project with my secretary. 

Anna and Mrs borloug were standing in front of us. After some seconds i heard Mrs borloug talking with Anna;

Mrs. Borloug: ahh, good afternoon Miss, are you here to meet... (Her tone while talking with her was quit different, like she is someone superior here ) 

Mrs borloug was cut by sudden reply by Anna, i was surprised that why did she interrupted her?

Anna:  good afternoon Mrs. Borloug, it's been a while. Ahh.. i am here for the project our company is going to do and i am part of it. And just call me Anna u are older from me. 

I could see that she was hesitating while talking with her but didn't wanted to show us... My curiosity grower up when Mrs. Borloug was hesitating replying to her, 

Mrs. Borloug:  ah.. ahh.. ohh ok..okk Mis.. i mean A.. Anna hheh. 

Is it becouse as Anna bullied her? And trying to be good in front of me? But why she will wanted to be nice as she did almost had fight with that girl at night... Soon 12th floor came and Mrs. Borloug got out and said bye to us, wait us? Forget it

Soon we reached 13th floor and as i saw Anna clicking the 23th floor button, so i wasn't surprised for her being getting out side on the same floor as me, as soon as she got out she started running or mightbe fast walking.. i didn't payed attention and started walking slowly, we took two turns one after the other and finally reached the meeting room. There my secretary opened the door and i followed him. I first noticed the surrounding and saw Anna sitting beside a guy who seems to be in his 20s like us, then i saw the familiar face smilling at me, he was no other than CEO of the CA company. We hand shaked, and I could see that Anna was getting surprised by it. He introduced me to everyone. And we started the talk about the project, soon i got to know that Anna was a designer as well as a animator.

The theme of our project was Environment, so Anna and many others already prepared some ideas to show to me, one by one showed us their ideas and found a bit of errors in them, then there comes Anna, i saw her drawing was just as beautiful as before, but in her idea there were irrors too. I don't know, but might be i was angry with her about something that i started pointing her errors. 

Everyone was shocked by my behaviour that i didn't said anything to others but i did to her; i could see clearly that her face was filled with anger but couldn't say anything as i was superior.

I thought for a while that atleast she has respect for her superiors.. after some hours the meeting ended and in the meeting it was decided that there will be another meeting after checking the errors then we will start the work. 

After the meeting, Anna dashed out in anger even before the CEO, and  was amazed by her behaviour that she didn't nodded or paid attention to others.
Someone asked me if I could join them for a coffee and I said yes without hesitating as everyone was coming. A girl also asked Anna if she could join.
??: Anna, wanna join us for coffee now? As get together as it's been while since we have all meet!? (Waited for her reply for minutes)
Anna: no, I can't, especially with such people. (Without looking at the person and in cold tone)
The CEO walked out too. I followed behind him. 

I saw him approaching Anna and it was quit suspicious; 

Mr. Smith (CEO of CA co.) : Come to my office right now!

I could see he was using that cold tone. But it seemed like Anna was not surprised by his tone and made a straight face, she firstly looked at me with that killing gaze and then looked at him,

Anna: okay Mr. Smith. 

And totally ignored everyone and started walking straight to the elevator. I was amazed that why Mr. Smith was angry with her; was it because of her attitude in meeting room? Ahh it will definitely because of it! I was interrupted by my secretary's voice; 

Secretary: Mr. Kyle what are you looking at? Don't you wanna come!? Let's go... (He started looking in the way I was looking)

I replied to him without disturbing his gaze.
Me: okay, then let's go!
He looked back and smiled and nodded at me.

IN CEO's OFFICE: 
AUTHORS POV:

"ANNA HOW MANY TIMES SHOULD I TOLD YOU THAT BEHAVE YOURSELF IN FRONT OF OTHERS!!"

ANNA: WHAT DID I DO WRONG? HE DOUDTED ON MY PRESENTATION AND ONLY MINE!! HOW CAN HE??

MR. SMITH: DON'T FORGET HE IS THE CEO OF XX COMPANY, HE HAS THE POWER! IF TALK BACK AGAIN I WILL STOP YOUR CLASSES FROM NOW!!

ANNA DIDN'T SAID ANYTHING BUT THE TEARS WERE FALLING DOWN FROM HER EYES... 

TO BE CONTINUE...