EPISODE 12

AUTHOR'S POV:

During break time:

The teacher got out of the class and so does Jems also hurried out signaling Mark as he has something to tell him,  Mark also followed him.

Anna: Jems, are you going out today?
Jems: ah yes, i have something to discuss with Mark, is there is something you want to tell me?
Anna: ah nothing serious,i was having a doubt in a question, we can discuss it later.
Jems: ok then, i will go.

Saying that he got out while Anna was just sitting there trying to solve that equation.
After some time she felt like someone was looking at her but there was no one in class, soon her eyes fall on the window where Charlie was standing and looking at her while some students were looking at him and gossiping.

Anna smiled at him and Charlie finally came inside the class and sat beside Anna. While two three Students were waiting for the drama.

Clarlie: don't you wanna eat lunch?
Anna: no, i already ate some snacks now.
Charlie: let's go to canteen, and eat or you might get weak, don't pressure yourself!
Anna: ah i am not it's just that i can't solve this equation...
Charlie: wait let me do it.
Anna: ah o-okay

He leaned forward and started reading and he was really so close to Anna that made her flutter.

In really short time he solved it and Anna was really amazed by it
Anna: wow! Thank you, atlast it's done.
Charlie: okay then, i did a favour then you should return it right?
Anna: yes, what is it?
Anna was nervous as she was knowing he wouldn't ask something easy.
Charlie: let's go to canteen and eat with me.

It was really unexpected but Anna really liked it that how he was treating her.
She nodde at him and they both got to the canteen.

They both sat in front of eachother, making everyone question as it was rare that Anna came to canteen.  And with Charlie! It was unexpected.

Jems and Mark were also there, he noticed that Anna was laughing at the words Charlie was saying and they both were enjoying. His gripped tighten up  around the spoon and Mark noticed it.

Mark: why don't you accept that you like her?
He smirked while saying that. While Jems didn't even heard him saying that has he was just looking at them.
Mark waved his hand in front of jems eyes and he came back to reality.
Mark: why are you bring jealous! Everyone knows that they are going to date in future.
Jems: what! I am not jealous! I dont care at all.
He started eating again while avoiding Mark.

_____________________

JEMS' POV:

Why it is hurting me! Well she always refused to come here in canteen when i used to ask but she came with him, that's really not fair ahh. Okay forget it Jems, forget it!!
Mark: Jems, you were going to tell me something right?
Jems: ah no, nothing i forgot it.
I wanted to but felt like it will be awkward to ask so i didn't.
Mark: you sure? You were really excited back then!
Me: no it's nothing serious, and it was just about the classwork.
Mark: okay!
Me: hm

We were done eating so we got back to our class and i don't know why i was really curious about Anna and Charlie connection, will she really be with him, no wonder he is good in his studies so does Anna...

I was dwelled into my thoughts when Anna came and just called out my name with her soft tone which she always use, i came out of my thoughts within a second and looked at her. She was holding the smile like she is the happiest girl in this world, no wonder she tends to enjoy every moment of her life alone, i am aware that she doesn't have any close friends other than me, but sometimes I feel like does she only saw me as a friend? Or something else!

Anna: what are you looking at Jems? I am watching you from morning you are just lost somewhere!
Jems: ahh i am n-not! I didn't got good sleep last night maybe that's why...
Anna: are you sure? Is there is something?
Jems: no, nothing, well i saw you at canteen with Charlie, it was really unexpected.
Anna: ahh, he helped me while I was solving equations so he insisted me to join him at canteen and i couldn't deny him as he helped..
Jems: okay-y.

Somehow i felt a bit relaxed by hearing that then mad that why i didn't just helped her out back then so i could have also told her to accompany me.
I dont know why but i feel like a second lead, aish!!

Anna: see you again lost!! Are u ok? Do u want to go back home?
Jems: no i am okay Anna.

Soon the class started and we started concentrating on lectures.

_______________________________

AUTHOR'S POV:

SCHOOL BELL RINGS!

Anna: ah atlast i can go home now!
Jems: yes miss Anna!
They both start giggling and picking there books up.
Anna got up and waved goodbye to Jems," bye bye, see you tomorrow!"
She gave a bright smile to him and he smiled back.
Jems also got up and joined Mark while going back home as they lived in same allies.

__________________________________

To be continue...