Episode 1

I hope you will like this story, this is my first story which I am writting.
And sorry if there are any errors or spelling mistake😅❤️
I hope you enjoy...❤️😊
Thank you..

______________________________________

?? POV:
Doorbell ringed!
?: hey, what took you so long !?
???: ah I was showering Mr. Mark! get in!!

Today me and my bestfriend are having a nightstand at my home.
We did decided to play games, cook and many more things that usually two boy best friends do.👀😂

We were watching Marvels movie, when my Mark asked me,'' Jems, do you remember Anna, the girl with whom u used to talk with in high school but suddenly stopped?"
Me(Jems): ahh her? don't mention that idiot. you know that she suddenly stopped talking with me when I realised that she have crush on me! but why asked?

Mark: heyy! I think you misunderstood! you know she was dating Stephen dude! I heard that he broke up with her when he meet Rosie, his present gf.

Me(Jems): yahh, why are you telling me this sh*t, just come to the point dude.

Mark: well I saw her I'd on my one colleagues story onInstagram and guess what she is a friend of her and you also follow her?!

Me(Jems) : might be, I still have my old account dude so it's obvious I followed her before in highschool, I don't have time for such girls to unfollow and follow them, you know that I follow everyone most of friends I am not a greedy man like her!! ( Cold tone)

Mark: ahh okay! How let's go to the nearby hotel, for dinner, our old thing.

Me: okay!! No problem, I will get changed first.
Like that I got up from the sofa and headed towards my bedroom. My bedroom had been so stabled since I have moved in here, yess, it has been just a month I moved here, actually it's not my house but my sister's, she has gone on a trip with her husband and child, so that's why I told mark to come and give company to me😁😅.

After 15 minutes, I came out with a with a tshirt and a black trouser.

I picked my wallet and my phone from the dinning table and me and Mark headed out of the house. My house was on 3rd floor so it didn't took long for us to come down.

He told me that there is a hotel on the street which seems to be popular.

I cam out of my thoughts when we reached there. There were just a couple of people sitting.
We took a sit in a corner avoiding the window sit.
A girl with a beautiful smile came and took order from us, and as she was going into the kitchen, when a girl wearing a black hoodie covering her face came inside and sitted on the stool near the reception.
Me and Mark were a bit suspicious and glanced at eachother. The girl who might be the owner asked her if she wants anything, and suddenly hissed after looking at her face. From her expression it seemed like she knew her.
We both were going to there but the way the girl was talking with her made us stop.

Emily's Pov:

Today was a good day. I did had a holiday cause it was weekend.
So I decided to help my mom in restaurant which we own ' THE QUEEN RESTAURANT'

We didn't had much customer today . So I was scrolling reels as I always do, when two boys or can say men came in and sitted in the corner of the restaurant. They seemed like good friends and quit handsome too👀. I came out of my thoughts and took the small diary to take order. And gives them a big smile as it was definitely their first time in our restaurant.

They did ordered and I started walking towards the kitchen to place the order to the 'chef' my mom, when I saw a girl entering the restaurant, she seemed familiar but she was covering her face with mask and a cap and wearing a black hoodie, it seemed like she was trying to hide her face.
Wait! Don't tell me she think if she is a celebrity!! May be...