16

Again the cottage was filled with Hot Hard Breaths and Soft Moans emerging from their clenched lips, ummmmm, mhmmm mmmmmmmm, aaaahhhhhmmmmmm, uffffffff.

Her hands were scratching his back and his hands were roaming all over her waist, touching the waist band of her skirt and moving up till the base of her brassiere again.

They were in immense heat and their tongues swirled on each other as if two serpents are fighting.

His hands moved up and grabbed her Melons in them with the Soft Cloth of her Lacy Brassiere.

She moaned loud, uuhhhmmm, her body jerked in pleasure and his wide hard hands started mauling those big fleshy mounds like kneading a flour.

The cloth of her Brassiere was getting crushed with his hands and under-neath those fleshy boobs were getting kneaded.

Yasmin, the sultana was moaning hard, ufffff, mmmmmm, ummmmuuuhhh .

His hard hands were becoming irresistible for her.

She was scratching his back but Yasmin realise as if Aladdin had gone wild.

She was just a little toy in his hands.

His one hand was wrapped around her waist and she was not able to move an inch where as his other hand was mauling and kneading her Breasts and her mouth was covered with his mouth.

Yasminn moved her hand down and got hold of his cock over his Underwear.

It was like a fat tool which was swollen to its maximum.

This is the solution key of the storm of outside and inside.

As she touched it, Aladdin got wilder and pulled her brassier.

The hook of the brassiere was weak enough to tolerate that jerk and it broke throwing the brassiere away.

Her breasts were now naked.

Stay tuned