13

All she felt was something hard and bulging pressing her bun like mound above her cunt and it was such a feeling which she never wanted to end.

She feels it's happening to her because she is under the spell of Ankara.

Their breath were fast and hard, not in rhythm so often her breasts expanding at the same time with his chest and his manly muscular chest pressing her 36 sized fleshy boobs as if her boobs were inviting his chest to crush them.

They met today only but this feelings feel like they had been longing for so many years for this.

Her face was just below his face.

Drops of water were falling from his hairs on her face and a few even right in the centre of her cleavage and vanishing somewhere inside between those big fleshy mounds.

Every drop falling on her body was making her shiver with pleasure.

He bent his face a little and now his lips were just a few millimeters away from hers.

Hot breath from his nostrils hit her face like a storm of sensuality.

Her eyes opened wide once before her eyelids failed to co-operate and closed, just anticipating for the storm to take her away.

Her lips opened a bit, inviting his and he responded.

Aladdin : may I?

Yasmin : don't waste time, you know I won't refuse you at this moment when I need so so badly.

Aladdin is again shocked on her approach.

Yasmin pull him closer.

She felt as if two hot pieces of flesh have taken her upper lip between them and slowly pressing her lip they were sucking it.

She did not want to open her eyes, because she was in heaven, so she opened her lips more and his lips tightened over hers capturing them and started sucking them gently.

His lips opened wide to engulf her lips between them, sucked them and the closed taking away her saliva from her mouth and again opening to get some more.

His tongue swirling like a mad serpent inside her mouth exploring her mouth, turning and taking her spit from her tongue and moving into his own mouth and then coming back.

Stay tuned