8

Yasmin : who are you and how I came here?

Aladdin : I should ask this!!

Yasmin : what, how do I know that how I came here?

Aladdin : no no I mean, you tell me are you alright now?

Yasmin : yes, but please tell me how I am here?

Aladdin : relax madam, I am leader of army camp in Baghdad army. So you are safe here, yesterday night when I was coming back to home, you were lying unconscious on the road. So I bring you here!!

Yasmin : oh yeah, I remember you are Aladdin the famous warrior.

Aladdin : yes.

Yasmin : thanks for bring me here. It was so cold last night.

Aladdin : don't worry, soon it will be normal our sultana went to Ankara to find solution, she must be working on solution.

Yasmin realise that she saw him first, meant will he have se* with her. She is so embarrased and turn red.

Aladdin : I think, you must be hungry so I am cooking something.

Yasmin : uhn.....

Aladdin : sit, be my guest after that I will drop you wherever your home is. Don't worry.

Yasmin realise that he had no idea that she is Yasmin the sultana of Baghdad, meant if she have Sex with him and return to her fort, he won't be able to reach her again.

Aladdin : what are you thinking?

Yasmin : nothing.

He cook food. He take off his shirt due to some reason and Yasmin don't know what is happening to her but she is feeling like she can't control herself.

For a moment, she feels like she should pounce on him.

But she controlled herself. And make her mind understand what she is thinking.

Aladdin get up.

He gave her food and after she had food.

Aladdin : the storm is getting heavier, wait for one hour after that we will go. Until that you can sleep for a while.

Yasmin : uhm...

Aladdin : I will be outside don't worth.

Yasmin understood that he is a nice guy.

Stay tuned