10

Her nipples were getting hard, her breathing was increasing and some hidden force inside her dragged her to think about him, now she want to do it tonight.

Because, she knows that she can't stay out of fort for more than 2 nights.

She is sitting on a bed when Aladdin return.

He closed the door of the room.

She got up looking at him.

Aladdin : sorry, and don't worry you are safe actually it's started raining outside that's why I close the door.

Yasmin : it's okay.

Aladdin : thanks. What will you like to have in food?

Yasmin : uhm... Anything you wish!!

It is heavily raining outside, the weather is getting worst which is making Yasmin realise that she can't wait anymore.

She knows that If she won't do it the storm was yet to arrive.

And the outside storm can be stopped by the storm will come tonight inside the room.

Avneet dressed herself in sexy outfit the same but wear it differently, which made him look like an ancient seductress.

Aladdin lit up the lamps and even started cooking food for her.

When Yasmin is sitting on bed, staring at Aladdin and she had no plan how will she initiate things.

She didn't even know what should she call him, stranger, Aladdin or her man of tonight.

She didn’t know but her heart was beating fast and she was waiting for him to co operate with her tonight and behave a gentleman only.

Heavy rains continue outside and winds were blowing in speed.

It was a storm which will be in my control.

Suddenly,

The door of the cottege got fly opened and he was there on opening so he get drenched.

He close the door, but now water dripping from his body.

Stay tuned