Yasmin : I came to say sorry to you.

Ankara : huh... You are my guest Yasmin, else I am feeling so angry on you. How dare you to send army to destroy my place.

Yasmin : I sent army? (She is confused)

Ankara : yes, don't act innocent now. Your army surrendered to me and they told me that you told them to destroy us.

Yasmin : but why I would try do that? Like, we have no enmity and my father told me that he always consider you his daughter.

Ankara : yes that's why I never disturbed Baghdad but you thought to expand your estates.

Yasmin : believe me Ankara, I didn't did anything like this, I swear to my dad.

Ankara : are you serious?

Yasmin : yes.

Ankara : so, who did that? They were yours armymen!!

Yasmin : I will find that, Ankara.

Ankara : hmm.

Yasmin : till then please forgive me and take your curse back because Baghdad is suffering because of that, if you want you can kill me?

Ankara : no, but now if you want to free Baghdad from curse, you have to sacrifice something which you love the most?

Yasmin : I can give up my life. (Said selflessly)

Ankara : no, something else.

Yasmin : uhmm.... My throne.

Ankara : believe it, if you left throne maybe it will go in wrong hands.

Yasmin : then you tell me, what should I give up?

Ankara : you want me to suggest?

Yasmin : yes.

Ankara : so, I ask you to give up your virginity in return of freedom of Baghdad from this snow storm.

Yasmin is shocked.

Stay tuned