"𝑴𝒆𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒔 𝒊𝒏 𝑷𝑯𝑶𝑻𝑶𝑮𝑹𝑨𝑷𝑯"

Start from the beginning

"Ori will f-forget us?.." He ask

Six of them unable to answer. They can't do anything but accepting the hurt fact.

Flashback ends

At a city called Kota Hilir, Boboiboy lived by his own in Tok Aba's old house for about eight years. Boboiboy is just doing his own thing like doing his school works, chores, walking around the city and talk with the robots there.

He went back home and sit on the sofa. But something suddenly catch his attention. He look over the shelf under the TV and saw a thick book that he never realized that has been sitted there for a long time. He grabbed the book and sit at the sofa that he sitted earlier and read the tittle.

"Memories"

That's what the tittle called. Boboiboy then curious about it. He thought it was his grandfather's book. After he open the book, it was actually his book because there were his name there on the first page. He then turn to the next page. He saw picture of him and... Many people that he don't recognize? Are they perhaps his old friends?

Boboiboy Pov

There were really many pictures of me and people that i don't even know. I wonder who they are..

After a while i turn the pages, i only reached half of the book. Instead of pictures, it was a diary that was made by me that i could say years ago? Then I read it.

13 March 2016

2016?? Wow this book sure is old.. Hehe. I continued reading

Today is my birthday. I was really having fun with people around me. Morning earlier, Gempa woke me up from my dream world. I forgot that they can came out from my watch without i ask them. Thanks to Solar because he's the one who made this feature. Oh! Gempa said he took almost 10 minutes to wake me up.. Hehe! Sorry Gempa! I wonder how did he have the patience to wake me up...

Gempa?? Who's that? Not to mention but what did i meant by 'came out from my watch'?

He told me to go to the dining room to have a breakfast with Tok Aba, Ochobot and my other elements. It was really chaotic by Hali and Solar fight over popularity, Taufan, Thorn and Blaze messing with their foods and laughing really hard. Ice who's face that covered with food because he's sleep on it. Tok Aba just sigh and he told them to shut. Luckily they listened. They saw me and suddenly wished me a Happy Birthday in unison.

Now it's Ochobot, Hali, Solar, Taufan, Thorn, Ice and Blaze? Not trying to be rude but they do have an odd name.. Mehh i do have an odd name to..

In the midday, i went to Atok's Kokotiam to help him to served customers drinks. Most of the customers wished me a happy birthday and give me dozen of gifts. I can't accept all those gifts but they forced me to have it. Haihh.. So what did i can do? I just accepted it anyway..

At night, Tok Aba, My friends, Ochobot and other power sphera that willing to help decorate my birthday party really put their efforts. I can't help but felt overwhelmed by it. Birthday cakes infront of me, they sing Happy Birthday, really make me happy. But after that I saw someone that with a power sphera who i have waited for a very long time.. My Dad! I broke into tears and launched myself to hug him. But the fact that I cried infront of many people is really embarrassing... And Mechabot is teasing me about it too!! But what happen is.. I'm realy, really, really happy that my dad came to my birthday party. And lastly my elementals, I only expect that they just wish me a happy birthday. But i was wrong.. THEY GAVE ME A REALLY HUGE PRESENT THAT BARELY FIT A DOOR! And for Gempa.. Gempa LITERALLY GAVE ME a CRISTAL that may cost a million! Can you believe that??? That makes me cry!!