10 - Demented Devils

☻♡

☻♡

10 - Demented Devils

"Okay. I think we should just stay home them. Or go out for the day, since we're both off. But we are not meeting up with them."

"If you think that's for the best, princess, then that's what we'll do."

—•••—

Not meeting the three men turned out to be a bad idea.

Because as soon as Michael unlocked the front door and walked inside their apartment with Julie following him along, his eyes widened when he saw Ashton, Calum, and Luke sat in their living room.

"What the hell? How did you get in here? How do you know where we live?" He asked, grabbing Julie's arm and pulling her back when she started walking ahead of him before she realized who was in their apartment. He kept her behind him.

"Why didn't you meet us at 12?" Was all Calum had to say in return. His eyes narrowed at Michael. His—and the other two's—feelings of obsession and desire only grew as the couple weeks passed by with their angels ignoring them.

"Listen you need to leave—"

Luke swiftly interrupted Michael.

"Pretty boy, please don't challenge us any further. All three of us are already close to losing control with you two."

"W-What? What are you even talking about?"

Julie softly pulled her arm out of Michael's hold, standing next to him to talk to the three herself, "Seriously you guys, you need to leave. It's creepy as hell that you broke in and the fact that you know where we live when neither of us told you."

"Sit down. The both of you." Ashton ordered strictly.

Michael started taking a small step forwards, but Julie swiftly stopped him.

"No! We're not just some dogs you can order to sit! Leave. Now. Or I'm calling the police."

The three men smirked when they saw the fire within Julie.

"We'll leave once we talk." Calum eventually said.

"Okay talk then. Then leave."

"First off you need to stop ignoring us. It only makes us want to do... things to you to prove you're ours and neither of you are ready for us yet." Ashton started, "And you're going to be seeing us more often. We know where you work and where you live. We know your schedules. There's no getting rid of us."

"So you're stalking us?" Michael asked with widened eyes.

Luke chuckled out darkly, "We're not stalking you, pretty boy. How could it be stalking when you two belong to us?"

"I don't understand what you mean by all this 'we belong to you' bullshit."

"It means exactly what it means. Both of you are ours. We're your demented devils watching over you through the day and night. Our precious, innocent angels... you don't know what kind of darkness you've brought into your lives." Luke laughed out darkly, standing up from the couch and slowly making his way towards the two. He placed his hands on both Julie's and Michael's cheeks, looking between their pretty pairs of eyes, "And once you're ready we'll show you exactly what we mean by you both belong to us."

"I already told you I love Julie. I'm never going to leave her."

"Who said anything about leaving her?" Luke asked.

"You're both ours." Calum hummed out.

"Okay we talked. Now leave." Julie crossed her arms, trying to display a threatening glare. But it was hard. Because the three men intimidated her to no extent. Just like before at the diner, she felt their stares, touches, and words affect her.

"Are you sure you want us to leave, pretty girl?" Luke hummed out, looking down into her green eyes, "Because your blushing cheeks and wide eyes are telling me another story."

"I... I—I'm not blushing! It's just hot in here. Yes, you three need to leave."

"Hmmm okay. But we'll be seeing you two angels soon."

—•••—

Awwww shit just a few stalkers stalking around 🤭

—☆⁎⁺˳✧༚