8 - Woah Woah Woah

☻♡

☻♡

8 - Woah Woah Woah

"I need to tell you something." Michael said slightly nervous once Julie got home from work that day. She instantly noticed the unusual tone from her boyfriend, making her nod and sit down next to him on their shitty couch.

"It's about Luke, Calum, and Ashton."

"Oh how was it? You showed them their song today right?" She asked excitedly.

"Yeah... they seemed to like it. A little too much. I want to be honest with you about what happened."

"What happened?" She asked confused. She had no idea what was going on.

"I don't know, Julie, I'm like really confused on what's going on. But... I got major flirty vibes from them? I don't even know like... they're men. Three men. And I'm a guy. Obviously. Like... I just don't know what's going on!" He said flustered.

"Woah woah woah." Julie said with widened eyes, "What happened?"

"I showed them the song. Then they all like cornered me. They kept calling me pretty boy and Luke said..." Michael blushed a pink tint, "He said he wanted me to make pretty noises and put it on a song."

"Holy shit... Holy shit!" She gasped out, "I've read a book just like this! It's called like why choose or some shit. Where a bunch of people are together in a relationship."

"How are you not upset right now and making me me feel even more flustered?" He groaned and whined out.

"Sorry sorry. It's just that I trust you, Mikey. I know you didn't do anything. I just can't believe this happened to you. Like obviously you're attractive both inside and out. You and I are just so.... closed off I feel like. We live simple, small lives. This is totally the opposite of that."

"You're right. And yes I didn't do anything. But that's what I have to tell you what happened next... I told them that I couldn't do anything; I love you and I'm with you. Forever. But then they said both you and I are theirs. That we both belong to them."

"What the hell." She said confused just like Michael, "What are we going to do about this?"

"I don't know." He sighed out, "I really don't know if I'm just hearing things wrong. That's what I'm hoping for. Because this is fucking chaotic."

"How about this..." Julie hummed out, "I still need to thank them for helping me. I'll see if I'm catching the same vibe as you to see if you're tripping out or not."

Michael chuckled, "Okay, but don't say I didn't warn you."

—•••—

"So I heard you're flirting with my boyfriend?"

"And hello to you as well, gorgeous." Luke winked, grabbing Julie's hand and leaving a lingering kiss on the surface while he kept eye contact with her green eyes.

The three men sat down at a small table in a nearby diner to get breakfast together. It was Saturday morning, meaning Julie was off and ready to tackle whatever the hell was going on with the three.

Michael was supposed to come with her, but he was called in last minute into the studio to help record a new Indie group's song.

"So... what did pretty boy tell you?" Calum hummed out questionably from Julie's side. They were sat at a booth with Calum next to her and essentially trapping her in, Ashton across from her, and Luke across from Calum.

"That you had some... flirtatious things to say to him. But he turned you down because... of me." She blushed slightly in embarrassment.

She had all purpose of coming in there and demanding answers from the three. She was going to show how angry she was that they were flirting with her boyfriend. But now that she was there and with them in front of her... it all seemed to vanish away.

She wasn't angry and she didn't have the confidence to demand answers. She felt flustered with them. How they were all sat so close to each other at the booth. Her knee was grazing Calum's and even just that small touch was making her clench her thighs.

"And did he tell you that he's ours?" Ashton asked.

Julie nodded her head slightly.

"And that you're ours?"

She hesitated this time as she stared into Ashton's gleaming hazel eyes. She was stuck in some trance as she felt all their stares and saw Ashton's. All she could focus on was their stares, Calum's small touch, and the overall tension between them.

She jumped slightly when menus were placed on the table and an older woman with a bright smile and a writing pad and pen, "What can I get you all to drink?"

"Coffee. Black." Luke sent her a charming smile.

"I'll have the same." Ashton hummed out.

"I'll take tea. Any kind you have." Calum then said.

"Umm..." Julie said out loud embarrassingly once the three, plus the waitress, looked at her, "Just—Just a water. Thank you."

Julie instantly grabbed the menu, using it as an excuse to ignore their stares and overall company. She continued to scan over the menu, even though she already knew what she wanted before she stepped inside the diner. She was the type of person to look over the menu before she even entered the restaurant.

She eventually looked up from the menu and payed attention to them again when she felt Calum's large hand on her thigh. She looked at him with a small blush before forcing herself to look forwards and between Ashton and Luke.

"Listen... I need to talk to you about what happened a couple weeks ago. I owe you; I really do. You three saved me from whatever that guy was planning to do."

She felt Calum squeeze her thigh. It wasn't a sexual move. It was a comforting squeeze letting her know that he was there for her. And even though she knew this and was aware of the difference, she felt the action go straight to her stomach.

"Never thank us for taking care of you." Calum said before he leaned in to move his mouth against her ear, "You're going to have to get used to us protecting you. You are ours after all."

Holy shit. Michael was right.

—•••—

Get it Julie 😏

—☆⁎⁺˳✧༚