character's aesthetics✨

First of all I wanna tell you all that english is not my first language. I will try to do my better but if you guys find some errors then please bear it.

Pihu, a 27 years old low class girl but full of positivity

Pihu, a 27 years old low class girl but full of positivity. Her father died in an accident when she was just seven. She has only her mother, who is a cancer patient, last stage. She is doing 2-3 jobs at one time so that she can earn money and get her mother treated. 

Well she is a classical dancer by profession but she is not able to earn that much money by teaching classical dance to children. That's why she does other works too.

She is very intelligent and hardworking girl. Also Graduated in hotel management course.

Little extrovert but shy type and kind hearted. She is  totally selfless, innocent but self determined girl. The only support of her mother.

"Just as a coin has two sides, similarly a human also has two sides, hence we should never evaluate a person by seeing only their bad side." That's what her ideology.

She believes that there is some goodness present even in bad person.

But what will happen when she meet a man who has everything but goodness?

Rajveer Shekhavat, a 30 year old multi billionaire and only son of their parents

Rajveer Shekhavat, a 30 year old multi billionaire and only son of their parents. Loves his mom alot and can do anything for her. Not in good relationship with his father coz he thinks his father always try to control him.  He has a sister who is adopted but he loves her more than a real brother.

He has everything what a man ask for. From wealth to looks, everything. Especially his eyes, the most beautiful pair of grey eyes. His one look is enough to make girls go crazy for him.

Possessive, arrogant, ruthless man having very bad anger issues.

One of the Most eligible Business tycoon in whole Asia and no. 1 in India. A sharp minded and strong built personality, his aura always screams dominance.

In living relationship with his girlfriend Lara. He loves her alot... (That's what he thinks)

"There is no such thing called selflessness in this world, people just pretend to be kind only to show off to the world." That's what his thoughts about the peoples especially poor peoples.

He believes that there is some evil hidden even in good.

But what will happen when he met a girl who has nothing but goodness?

How will fate bring them together?

Will love bloom like cherry blossoms in spring?

Or will it scatter like leaves in autumn?

Please vote and share your thoughts in comment dear. Till then ba-byee... Radhe Radhe❤.