Chapter 14- Stylist(Hazel&Nico)

Začít od začátku

"My apologies Mr. Viotto." He "apologizes" while rolling his eyes.

I look back at Luka who looks entrance by Antonio. I so manifested this shit, I want a thank you at their wedding.

"Well what are my options?" I ask trying to clear some of the tension.

"Oh honey. It's cute you think I have something for you. I mean with all that visible weight you might as well be a pig wearing lipstick." He says as if it was the most absurd question.

Everyone stops cold. He's still in his own world for a second but when he looks back up everyone is staring at him with pure hatred poring out of their eyes.

"I-I just meant it as a j-joke you know? It's not that serious." He says with a shaky voice and nervous laughter.

"I just meant th-that Sofia has a smaller waist so I probably don't have clothes that fit her from what I see. I mean it's not my fault she can't loose an extra pound or two." He rants really fast and by the end he has a shit eating grin.

Tears are forming in my eyes as I try to fight them back. My arms cross over my waist, a poor attempt to hide myself. Luka sees I'm uncomfortable so he quickly blocks everyone out of my view by hugging me, just like I did with Eleanor.

"I'm fine" I whisper though we both know it's not true.

"And I hate alcohol."

"Luka..."

"It's okay to cry. Just let me take you to your room. We can cry there." I slowly nod and he leads me out while still managing to cover me from Richard.

As we're walking down the hallway to my room we bump into Nico.

"Beauty? Are you okay?" He asks concern taking over his face.

"Fine" Luca rolls his eyes at my answer but doesn't correct me.

"Don't lie to me." He responds.

"Luka you can go, I'll take it from here." He sends Luka a cold glare but Luka doesn't back down until I give him a reassuring smile. He goes back to Sofias room, most likely to be a proud murder witness, while Nico leads me back to another room.

The door opens and inside is a king sized bed with a dark aesthetic room. He has a bookshelf and pictures of Eleanor and his family decorating the walls.

He leads me to the bed and I sit on the edge of it as he goes into the bathroom. When he comes back he has a tissue box in hand.

"Explain."

"No"

"Beauty."

"It's none of your business." I answer coldly as I look the other way. I hate how he makes me feel. I hate how much he makes me want to surrender myself to him. I hate him for making me feel for him while knowing I'm marrying his brother.

"Hazel," He crouches in front of me while softly taking my jaw in one of his hands, making me look at him.

We stop for a second, both enjoying each others presence. Our eyes drowning in each others.

My tears come back, as if feeling safe to appear around him. One of them fall and he quickly wipes it away with his thumb.

"Beauty,"

"I don't want to talk about it" I say a little less harsh.

"Okay." He nods

"Do you want to be left alone?" He asks. I think about it for a second before shaking my head.

"Not yet"

"Okay." He softly pulls me up and folds back his blanket as an invitation. I slowly get in, the debate still going on in my head. He gets in beside me from the other side of the bed. He lays on his back while looking at the ceiling. I'm on my side, facing him. I have a sudden urge to snuggle in his arms, they look safe.

He wordlessly opens his arm out and I take it as an invitation. I snuggle on his side as his hand caresses my hair.

"Nicholas?"

"Yes Beauty."

"I don't want to feel for you." He pauses for a moment at my confession.

"Goodnight My Beauty."

"Goodnight." Is the last thing I say before falling sound asleep in his arms.

Nico

I wake up and see Hazel still sleeping like an angel. The curtains were open, allowing the moon to peak through. The moonlight helped me see her features but her beauty outshined any light that was given to her.

A hear a soft knock at my door using a pattern I won't ever forget. One knock then two in a row then one more.

I softly untangle my body from Hazel's arms and open the door, revealing a sleepy Eleanor with her pink bunny stuffy I got her about a week ago. Concerning overtakes my features when I notice her teary eyes.

I crouch down to her height. "What's wrong princess?" I softly ask my hand cradling her cheek. She leans into the touch but a tear still falls from her blue eyes.

"I had a bad dream." She softly whispers. My heart breaks seeing her so hurt. Even though it's just a bad dream she doesn't deserve it.

"You wanna talk about it?" I pull her closer to me.

"No... can I sleep with you tonight?" She whispers, her voice slightly breaking as she looked at me with adorable doe blue eyes. I spare a quick glance at Hazel to see her siting up with messy hair and a tired adorable face.

"Of course." I assure as I look back at Ela. I pick her up in my arms and lead her back to the bed. Hazel shuffles over so there's enough space for all three of us.

"Hi Ellie." Hazel softly whispers while concern is clear in both her eyes and voice.

"Hi Hay-Hay." Ela responds. She climbs off my arms and crawls to Hazels arms. They tightly hug and get under the blanket still in each others arms.

"Is hay-hay my new nickname?" She asks with a tired voice as she caresses Eleanor's hair.

"Mhm." Eleanor softly murmurs before falling back asleep.

I get in the bed bringing both of them in my arms. Hazel looks back up at me.

"What happened?" She asks.

"Nightmare." I respond as I plant a kiss on hazels head.

"Oh...okay." Her voice sounds far away but she closes her eyes and drifts back to sleep.