Chapter 4-Levy(Hazel)

I start packing up my stuff. Limiting myself to 5 boxes and leaving the rest here. I may have to live there but this condo is my home. And if people think marriage is gonna change that than they're wrong.

Things that are staying here: half of my books. Plates/utensils/silverware and everything that has to do with the kitchen. He has to have more than one plate...right ? My furniture and fluffy blankets. All these stuff I can come back and get another day, it's not like they're essentials.the rest not so much.

What I am bringing: Clothes. Pillows, I don't know if his type of pillow is gonna give me head lice okay. Books to keep me out of killing myself. And finally my precious Levy.

A lot of people are scared of him

A lot of people are scared of him. Including Luca. But he's not poisonous or anything so there's really no reason to be.

After I get everything packed and taped I sit back on my couch and let levy out her tank.

She wraps herself around my arm. And then starts moving around my body. I don't mind though I actually find it relaxing.

As I'm about to close my eyes my doorbell rings. That must be Blondie.

I get up leaving Levy wrapped around my left arm and open the door with my right.

"Hey Fiancé" he says with a smirk.
"Technically you haven't proposed yet" I open the door wider to let him in. And go back to the couch. But when I sit I see him standing right where I left him with wide eyes.

I look around confused if there's any lingerie or weapons out. Than realize his gaze is fixed on my arm. Where Levy is.

"Wanna pet him?" I ask.
"P-p-pet him?" "Yes when you caress and animal..."  "That's not an animal that's a demon!"
I laugh at his fear. A mafia guy scared of a poison less little snake. I guess there is a first time for everything.

"Now your just being a little dramatic. Levy isn't a demon. Are you boy, are you?" I start speaking to Levy in a baby voice while scratching his chin.
"You don't expect that thing to move in with us do you?" "You don't expect me to move in with you without this thing. Do you?" I mock his question.

"Yes that's exactly what I expext now put it down."
"Well I'm sorry to not have reach those expectations of yours fiancé."

"Fine. It can come. But it stays in its tank the whole time." He says with destain.
"Well if we're going to have a marriage for the rest of our lives, that's a pretty long while. Don't you think?"
"Well he can always just stay here"
I roll my eyes as far as there willing to go
"Fine he stays in the tank."
"Perfect"

He calls his people to bring my boxes to their black SUVs.

"Is that it?"
"Yes unless you want me to bring my whole apartment with me?"
"No no your fine" he says in a annoyed voice. And I smile at myself giving me a mental pat on the back.

Him and I get in the backseat with his driver in the drivers seat and a guy with a gun on him in the passenger's. I have a small knife tucked in my shoe. Just in case.

The driver pulls out of the parking space and starts driving. A good 30 minutes go by and I'm slowly falling asleep. I try not to as these people are strangers and they could try and attack me any second. But my brain doesn't find that reasoning good enough and I fall asleep.

When I open my eyes I'm getting carried by the guy in the passenger seat. But before I try and nock him down. I remember everything with the fact that no one's supposed to know I'm an assassin.

Seeing as he hasn't done me any harm yet. I try to go back asleep. Not before noticing the building he's taking me to, which looks strangely familiar. I put it behind me thinking I'm to tired to think straight as I even find one of the guards familiar.

He sets me down on a bed and I instantly fall asleep.

*******

I wake up from my beauty sleep taking a note of my boxes on the floor. That was fast. Well how long was I asleep? The last time I checked the time was when I was on my phone for a good 10minutes in the car ride. Then it was 3:24.

I reach in the back pocket of my Jean shorts. 1st to make sure my phones there.2nd to check the time. After feeling my phone I take it and look at the time: 5:45. Damn that's a while. I look over my body to see if something had happened or anything was stolen. Nothing so far.

I look at my notification to see 5 missed calls and a bunch of texts all from Luca.

I ignore them and looked around to find out if I'll be sharing a room with Blondie. There's no other personal items other than my few boxes. I look in the dresser drawers to double check. I have never been happier to have my own room. Just because I'm gonna get married to the guy doesn't mean I have to sleep next to him. Do I? Nope. I finally decide.

There's a soft knock on my door and I open it expecting a guard or Blondie but instead I find a beautiful girl around my age with light brown hair and crystal blue eyes. "Can I help you?" I ask.

"No. Well kind of-ughh I'm just so exited ur hereee."she squeals, basically destroying my eardrums.

"Yeah? Well I wish the feeling was mutual." A give a awkward chuckle not knowing what to say."Enzo can be a bit much but don't worry you'll get used to it." She waved a dismissal hand in the air. Her eyes widen and she slaps her hand to her chest as if having a heart attack. "Oh my god. I forgot to introduce myself. Hi I'm Sofia." She sticks her hand out waiting for me to shake it. "Hazel" a give her a polite smile and shake her hand.

"Do you happen to give tours out?" I question wanting to know somewhat about the place I'll be staying for atleast the next few weeks. Or months. For all I know centuries. I mean if I survive.

She nods excitedly at my question.