Chapter 14- Stylist(Hazel&Nico)

Hazel

The Mafia ball is in 2 and a half weeks. Which doesn't seem that short but when you have nothing to wear, it's pretty short. So Sofia, being the amazing friend that she is, booked her private designer for me today. I usually bought something from a client but why not change it up this year. I haven't talked to Nico about the event since we made the deal but I highly doubt he changed his mind.

As I apply a touch of makeup I hear a knock on my door. "Come in!" I answer while my mouth is hung open with the mascara brushing my eyelashes.

Luka comes bursting in with an excited grin. He's been hanging around here more lately. I haven't told him about the mafia yet but it's only for his safety.

"Girlllll your stylist is hotter then the fucking sun." He exclaims.

I scoff while moving the bristles to the other eye. "Flirting?"

"Not yet"

"Okay let's go, I actually need an outfit." Every year I always tell Luka it's a business event whenever he asks questions.

I go towards Sofia's room, where the stylist is, while Luka is chatting my ear off about how hot he looks. I knock on the door a few times before I hear Sofia scream to come in.

I open the door to see the supposed stylist pulling a corset closed while Sofia is fighting to breathe.

"You okay?" I ask cautiously.

"Barely breathing- but still breathing." She says while gasping for air.

"Why don't you wear a more comfortable dress?"

"This is gonna be the first time Alessio sees me in a ball dress and I want him to like it." She answers nervously.

Luka and me both look at her with sympathetic eyes. She's beautiful, no man should have an impact on what she wears, especially if it's to make her look good. That girl looks good in everything.

"Oh Honey, I'll personally beat Alessio up if he tells you what you should and shouldn't wear." Luka states.

"No you won't he's a trained fighter." I quickly say.

"Okay fine I'll hire someone to beat him up." He responds with a proud grin.

"It's the thought that counts. But thank you. Even though he doesn't and I'm probably just being stupid about it, it means a lot." Sofia says sincerely.

The stylist speaks up. "The pale blue washes out your eyes, and even though you look good in it you would look greater in another dress I have for you." He takes a beautiful red dress from the cover and Sofia visibly falls in love with it.

"Oh my god yes. Richard I honestly owe you my life." She says.

Richard looks over at me, his eyes eye me up and down. His black hair is styled messy but on purpose. He has glasses with light brown eyes. He's not bad looking but I've seen better. I look over to see Luka practically drooling over him.

"You would look good in black." He says while looking at me.

He looks over at Luka eyeing him up and down. "You would look even better with nothing." He says in a flirty tone. Luka visibly almost faints. Me and Sofia have our jaws to the floor as a little giggle escapes my throat.

Antonio comes striding in the room, thankfully everybody's dressed. He looks bored when his eyes land on Richard almost offended.

"Mr. Wilson" Antonio says as a greeting. Richard sighs but replies.

"Antonio" Richard releases an exhausted sigh.

"That's Mr. Viotto to you." Antonio responds in a disgusted tone. As if appalled by his name from the man's tongue.