Eíthürr upgrade recap

New weapons:

Draupnir Spear

A weapon forged due to the fears of Ethan's visions with Heimdall by the Lady of the Forge

A weapon forged due to the fears of Ethan's visions with Heimdall by the Lady of the Forge. It specializes in using the power of the wind, which can be used in combination with the Leviathan Axe or Blades of Chaos to further increase the damage it inflicts. The spear is forged in combination with Draupnir, which grants it the gift to be stored in a small ring, but also allows the spear to constantly form itself at the wielder's command. The cloning abilities of the ring defy the natural laws of space-time, thus confusing and dazing anyone with foresight abilities. In addition, Loki enchanted the spear to expressly be extra effective against apostles, due to him implanting a bit of Odin's power in the spear. (Obtained in "Forging a God-killer")

Prosthetic Arm Cannon:

A special weapon gifted to Ethan by the Huldra brothers that takes advantage of Ethan's regenerative abilities of the berserker armor or Ifrit

A special weapon gifted to Ethan by the Huldra brothers that takes advantage of Ethan's regenerative abilities of the berserker armor or Ifrit. This prosthetic can essentially be put onto Ethan's left hand like a glove and thus, isn't a big fuss to take on or off. It vastly increases Ethan's strength in the arm and also has a special connection with the guardian shield. If an attack is parried or blocked by the shield. The energy the shield blocked is absorbed into the arm. This energy begins to charge up the cannon hidden within the hand. The cannon can be fired at any time Ethan desires, but it is only super effective whenever it's fully charged. Once fully charged, the power of the cannon is easily on par with, if not, even stronger, than other divine weapons, and is more than capable enough to significantly harm just about any non-dragon-god being. It has a very special property, which is that its punches and blasts are extra effective on evil dragons. (Obtained in "A grizzly encounter")

EIKONS

Yes, every single one of them from FF16 make an appearance here, and no, I'm not just throwing them in the story without an explanation. That will be uncovered in the future chapters. However, I feel it is necessary to explain these beings to readers who haven't been exposed to the awesomeness of Clive Rosfield's story.

Eikons, as of now in the story, are special creatures born from when a descendant of Chaos implements his power into themselves. Each one has a host who can call upon their power and transform called a Dominant. In the context of DxD's world, they're extremely powerful beings—easily surpassing most gods and some are even able to hold their own against dragon gods. With a control of primordial energy over a specific aspect of existence, the attack power these creatures hold is mind boggling. To make things even worse, any attack that lands on them is simply shrugged off and is healed almost immediately. Only other dragon gods and eikons can inflict lasting damage upon them.