Encounter with the Vanir leader

Gasper POV

I was busy fighting Bikou so that I can finally be able to speak to Ethan again, but right when I was about to get a sneak attack on him, I heard Fenrir yell in worry.

Fenrir: "Uncle Eíthürr! Are you ok!?"

Everyone stopped their fighting immediately at Fenrir's tone and what saw me...terrified me. His eyes were glowing red and an orange flame was surrounded his fists.

Then he then unleashed a huge battle cry that unleashed a massive blast that sent us all back about 100 feet. But once the blast cleared...he stood in place for about a second...before he collapsed onto the ground unconscious.

"ETHAN!!!!"

I didn't care what anyone thought at that moment, seeing my big brother just collapse onto the ground—I just couldn't do nothing! I sprinted up to him and kneeled down next to his unconscious body. His skin was almost gray in how pale it was...his veins were now jet black and his hair was turning from the normal dark brown color it usually was to a pure white.

Everyone seemed to have the same idea as me as they all stopped fighting and raced to him.

Issei: "Where in the world did Ethan come up with that!?"

Hel bulldozed past Issei and knelt down right next to me and touched his head. Her eyes widened as she proceeded to look at the Khaos Brigade—or more specifically, her brothers.

Hel: "Spartan Rage..."

Fenrir whined as he sniffed Ethan's body as Jörmungandr's tongue flicked in and out of his mouth and sadly nodded.

Rias: "Wait...Spartan rage!?"

Rias looked at Ethan horrified when she saw what already happened to his appearance. Pretty much everyone had the same reaction

Bikou: "Holy shit..."

Xenovia: "What's happening to him!?"

Hel looked up at everyone angrily

Hel: "We incited a Spartan Rage in him!"

Issei: "What's this 'Spartan Rage' everyone's talking about?"

Rossweisse: "An innate godly ability that Kratos was able to use when he was alive. He would unleash his full godly strength and then pummel his opponents into oblivion with unrelenting savagery...it seems Ethan inherited that trait from his father."

Asia: "If he's unleashing his godly strength, then shouldn't he be in a better condition...?"

Hel nodded.

Vali: "Under normal circumstances yes, but there's one major issue. And that is s that his body isn't used to the power at all, so it's not surprising it's quite literally eating away at him from the inside right now."

"Wait what!?"

Asia immediately seemed to know what to do in this situation and started to use her healing on him. Thankfully, Ethan regained the color on his face and his hair started to turn back to its original brown color.

Koneko: "He's getting better?"

Hel: "The sickness still remains...just toned down a bit."

Akeno: "Then how do we heal him?"

Hel looked at her two siblings with a grim expression.

Hel: "The only solution I can think of...is the berserker armor."

Fenrir nodded in agreement and Jörmungandr stared at his uncle expressionless.

"But...once we do that...he's going to leave us forever!"