The past #12 (first part) English

In a quiet room, sunlight filtered through the window, gently bathing the bed where Xitlari rested. Her four arms, a rare feature, made her stand out from the crowd, but it was her inner beauty and strength of spirit that truly made her special.

As the sun continued to rise in the sky, Xitlari remained oblivious to the world around her, immersed in a deep and restful sleep. The golden light flooded the room, creating an atmosphere of peace and harmony that seemed to completely surround her and when the sunlight reached her face, little by little she opened her eyes. And so, between dreams and golden light, a new day began. in the life of Xitlari, a unique andextraordinary.

Xitlari was preparing to go to King Liu's castle; doing his exercise routine, practicing poses with his four hands, taking a shower and eating cereal in a blue bowl.

Prepared for this day, Xitlari puts on her black jacket to hide two of her arms with bracelets in gold and black colors and with a large gem in the middle of them. Sometimes the unique, the different can be difficult to accept, Xitlari leaves her home and from a great sunny day we go to a rainy one.

The raindrops fell with gentle constancy, soaking the streets and wrapping the city in a blanket of melancholy. In the midst of this gloomy atmosphere, a woman was walking on the sidewalk, wearing a yellow dress, protecting herself under an umbrella.

Her footsteps echoed on the wet pavement as she approached the old orphanage that stood before her, its weathered stone walls and windows adorned with faded curtains

Her footsteps echoed on the wet pavement as she approached the old orphanage that stood before her, its weathered stone walls and windows adorned with faded curtains. With a sigh heavy with resignation, the woman stopped in front of the front door, where a small figure wrapped in blankets in a basket lay abandoned.

Gently, the woman lifted the girl in her arms, protecting her from the rain with the shield of her umbrella. The little girl's eyes opened with curiosity and fear, reflecting the confusion of a life that had just begun and was already full of uncertainty.

Without a word, the woman opened the door to the orphanage, taking with her the girl who would now be her ward.

Who could have left you there alone, little one [said that woman, putting the baby on a bed, taking her out of the basket in which she was].

The woman removes the blankets that were wrapping the little girl and got a surprise that made her step back. The little girl had four arms! She was laughing happily moving around the bed curiously.

You have four arms, little one [she said surprised] How is that possible?

The woman approached with a little surprise, showing her hand, the baby touched the woman's hand with the four small hands she had, the woman stared into baby's eyes and smiled.

We walked away from the place while the two of them were seen through a window of the orphanage while the rain began to stop.

"A few years later"

On a beautiful dawn we see many boys and girls getting up from their beds happy, preparing to have a family.

But among all of them was Dahlia, a 10-year-old girl with hair as black as night and deep brown eyes. She is separated from the others and She stood out among the other children in the orphanage because of her four arms. Her shirt, with two additional holes allowed her to take out her arms. two extra arms, but unfortunatelyWhat made her stand out from the rest were mockery, rejection, contempt and being alone all the time, being different is not easy, much less finding someone who can understand, like you are.