Freedom #9 English

After a week of waiting the day arrived, The day for Mei Teews to overthrow the current king of the Ystir kingdom.

Louis wakes up to prepare for his mission with Xitlari, but there's something else again...

Well, I'm ready... Thank goodness I bought other clothes to be at home, if I hadn't been wearing the same ones until the new one arrived [He said putting on his new trench coat] these clothes are incredible, but seriously... Aren't they too many details? Mr. Lowim's wife is very good, she can even stretch herself in case I grow in the following years... Incredible [Expressed in amazement seeing the list of details they gave him] it's good that I have saved a lot and also exchanged Alahead's money... . (the kingdom where Louis comes from) I must get to the agency and talk to Miss Mei.

Louis took a lot of money from a shelf next to his bed and a device, then left his room touching the device.

Kassie... good morning [said Louis through the communicator].

Hello, Louis... "Yawn" What's wrong? [Kassie asked, waking up to the noise of the communicator].

I feel very guilty for getting Xitlari into trouble, so... I decided to pay his share, do you think it's okay? [Louis said leaving Professor Maxwell's house].

Are you sure about that?... It's a good opportunity for you to get to know her more [I ask getting out of bed and stretching].

I think... that will make me feel better [expressed with regret as he ran towards the agency].

If that's what you want to do... go ahead... And thanks for waking me up, my alarm clock stopped working and I have to accompany Captain Mei today [Kassie said going to the shower].

It doesn't matter.

You know, you shouldn't always ask me if what you're going to do is right. Do what you think is right and that will be fine, I'm sure you can do it yourself [Kassie said].

Very good... I'll do it, thanks Kassie [Louis expressed gratefully putting away the communicator].

After running a lot, Louis arrived at the agency and looked for Mei in her office, but she wasn't there and he left the office and...

Louis! What are you doing here so early? [Mei asked with her sweet and soft voice.]

Miss Mei! I... I come to receive the jewels... [Louis answered].

But Xitlari has not arrived.

I would like to pay for Xitlari... I feel like I got her into trouble and I have to take responsibility [Louis expressed sincerely and giving a wad of bills to Mei].

Oh really? Is that what you've gained with Jonathan? [Mei asked].

Yeah.

Don't you need this money Louis? [I ask worried].

No, I always save everything I earn, so... I don't have a problem with that.

Well... Xitlari will surely be happy because she won't lose any of her payment today... Come with me, I'll give you the package [Mei expressed while walking].

Here it is and have this the address and who will receive the package [he said handing Louis a box].

Thank you Miss Mei and I'm sorry for what happened 1 week ago [said Louis lowering his head and taking the box].

Don't worry... Today I have a meeting with the priest and if everything goes well we will remove the idiot who is ruling the kingdom and I will no longer have to maintain the kingdom [Mei expressed a little happy].