I want peace #10 English

I don't think anything can top that day... I ended my father's life and that of many people... The screams of people, the despair, the suffering... My father, dying before my eyes.

I found what I was looking for... [A dark being with red eyes expresses].

After Louis got the package he headed south to the outskirts of the city.

I would have liked to spend the mission with her, but... I was the one who caused everything, I think it's better this way [Louis thought while walking with the box in his left hand] how strange it is to feel like this.

Louis!

Hey?

Louis turned back upon hearing his name and saw Xitlari approaching him. His heart began to beat faster.

Xitlali... What... What are you doing here? [He said nervous and confused].

Here [Xitlari handed over the money that Louis gave to Mei and took the box from Louis' hand] listen well... I don't need you to pay for my mistakes, so don't do something like that again [she said annoyed].

I am sorry. I thought it was the best, I didn't want to make you angry I just wanted... (Come on Louis say it!) Get closer to you, I'm sorry [Louis expressed with sincerity and regret].

Xitlari realized how warm and sincere his words were.

I think you were a little mean to him [spoke an owl spirit on Xitlari's shoulder].

Xitlari noticed the warmth that Louis's aura generated (this thanks to an ability of the spirit owl), listened to the spirit and apologized.

I'm sorry, Don't feel bad, sometimes I get angry easily... It was my mistake that you opened the scroll, I could have avoided it... [He expresses feeling a little bad] But Now you know that before doing something you should ask me [he said touching his shoulder with a small smile].

Louis turned red and lowered his head.

Are you OK? [Xitlari asked].

Yes I'm fine.

Come on then, we have to deliver this box [said Xitlari starting to walk].

Louis followed Xitlari from behind.

Should I ask something now or should I wait? Damn I look like an idiot when I'm around her [Louis thought with a little disappointment, touching his face with his hand].

We are going to take a carriage, so we will get to the place quickly [Xitlari said].

Good.

I thought you liked walking more when traveling [expresses an owl spirit on Xitlari's shoulder].

Yes... But I want to go back quickly to find out about Mei [Xitlari said]

Did you say something? [Louis asked].

No, I didn't say anything.

Hey Louis, are you human? I'm asking about your lava magic [Xitlari asked].

I well...

You don't have to answer me if you don't want to [he said getting into the carriage and giving the address to the driver].

If I tell her that I'm half-demon, will she be scared like Ririam and Ann?... Well, she has four arms, I don't think she'll be scared [Louis thought] I... I'm half-human, half-demon, or as Miss Mei says, I'm a hybrid [he responded as he entered the carriage].

I see... Although... you don't look like one... [Xitlari said with a small smile].

Ask him about the piano, then it's thanks to him that you have me [said the spirit owl].