Chapter #4 Consequences for the future [second part] English

In a kingdom that is located in the north we find a woman who is considered the best paladin of the kingdom. Right now she is in a room in the king's castle...

Suddenly the window of the room opens and a man enters in a slightly

Suddenly the window of the room opens and a man enters in a slightly... strange way.

You keep doing your weird things huh

You keep doing your weird things huh...[expresses with a sarcastic tone].

Come on, they are incredible [he said proudly].

Why do you want me Rei...

Louis is having changes, finally...

What do you say? [expresses a little worried].

Rei began to create a spell with his hands that suddenly showed a darkened sky across a rectangle and there was a star...

It seems the necklace has already begun to lose its power...

I have to go look for it.

No... Lin you must trust your son more.

What are you saying, you know what he can do [she said annoyed].

I have everything under control [expressed seriously].
The spell I put on the necklace also allows me to monitor it and know when it will stop working...

And what good is that, you won't be able to stop him, you're not that fast [said Lin].

I don't think I need to intervene [he said while taking a bottle from a cabinet.]

That?.

I'm sure Louis can control his powers, but I have my precautions [he expressed confidently while taking what was in the bottle].

Which are? [Lin asked seriously].

I call it... the four phases, this spell allows me to see exactly when that necklace will stop working.

The first phase will allow you to use a little more strength than you already had.

Are you saying that... The collar also prevented him from using his maximum strength.