𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓯𝓸𝓾𝓻

Start from the beginning

"I don't care," Dolly whispered in his ear, "Just as long as my babies are healthy and happy."

He smiled again as she whispered in his ear, that she was right that was all that mattered and that was the only thing they could truly be concerned about. "Just two healthy babies," he repeated, "And of course I don't care either it's just a silly feeling I have."

"I love you," She mumbled into his ear, the vibrations going throughout his body as she stood on her tiptoes to reach his ear.

The vibrations from her voice against his ear brought chills to his whole body as he heard those three little words spoken so softly and beautifully. When she was standing on her tiptoes, he would be forced to look down at her stomach and notice just how much it had grown throughout the last few weeks. "I love you too," he smiled, before kissing her on the forehead.

They stood there for a moment, their bodies pressed against one another, he had to admit that even though she was getting bigger now, she did look absolutely beautiful. "I'm really excited," he admitted, his tone softer than usual.

"Me too," She grinned again, "We've waited so long and now we're getting two."

"Two is even better than one," he teased, "You gotta think, that's twice the love, twice the joy, and twice the happiness."

"Twice the pushing," Dolly rolled her eyes before squealing as he picked her up and gently placed her to lay at the top of the bed.

"Oh come on," he smirked, "You're gonna be able to handle that, plus you'll have me to take care of you the whole time." He smiled once more, his hands still holding her stomach gently as she lay on the bed.

"No sex for 6 weeks postpartum, you do know that don't you?" She informed him, watching his face drop.

His smile completely dropped from his face and he immediately had a look of disappointment on his face. "I'll survive," he said quietly and in a bit of a snarky tone, his tone then softened though as he looked back at her. "But I'll be counting down until I can hold you again."

"Always a romantic Mr Bradford," She teased, caressing his cheeks while looking into his blue eyes.

He chuckled at her teasing, he knew that she loved the fact that he was a romantic at heart, even though at times he could be quite brash and outspoken. His hands began to slowly move down her body until they were resting on her hips. "Always beautiful, Mrs Bradford," he replied, his tone now soft and sweet.

『★』

"How's pregnancy treating you, honey?" Her dad asked her down the phone, ever since she'd revealed the news to him she hadn't been able to keep him off the phone, constantly wanting to know how she was doing, how the babies were doing, how Tim was doing.

"I'm good Dad," she spoke softly, looking down as she rubbed her stomach where the babies were, "The babies are healthy and Tim's been taking care of me so well."

"That's amazing to hear, honey," her dad replied quickly, this was exactly the sort of response he was hoping for, "How's Tim handling it all?"

"He's happy, really happy," She told him as she signed off some paperwork, "What did you call for, not that it isn't nice to hear from you?"

"I just wanted to check on you and the babies," he said with a gentle smile that he knew was present on his face, "Plus there's something I wanted to tell you."

"What?" she asked, sensing that this could be something important based on his tone.

"The twins will have middle names," he told her, and as soon as he did, she immediately knew what was coming next.