𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓯𝓸𝓾𝓻

"They don't fit already," Dolly whined as she attempted to tug her trousers over her stomach and zip them up, failing pitifully.

Tim leaned against the wall and watched this struggle, he couldn't help but think how adorable she looked struggling with such a simple task as trying to zip her trousers. "Need some help?" he spoke with a smirk as he walked over to her, his tone was teasing, he knew that she'd most likely get flustered.

"I'm supposed to be putting on the same as a normal pregnancy till 20 weeks, and yet I can't get my comfy pants on," She sighed, looking down at her stomach, from what the leaflet said apparently her babies were the size of peaches yet she felt like she was carrying the whole fruit basket in there.

He laughed quietly and his tone was still teasing as he moved behind her, "Let me just take a look," he proceeded to take hold of her trousers and pull them out and zip her up, the trousers did fit but it was very tight and he knew it wouldn't be long before they were simply just too small for her.

"They should still last another couple more weeks," he said after pulling away, "But they're probably not gonna last much longer past that."

"I don't think they're gonna last till the end of even this week," She huffed, "I'm gonna have to put these in the box too," It felt like to Dolly ever since she'd found out she was pregnant her body now also wanted to make it as evident as possible, her bump growing quite a bit within three weeks.

"They're growing that much already?" he asked with some surprise, but he knew very well that it was because they were twins, her body had to grow at a much quicker rate to accommodate their size. "If they are that's not a bad thing, right? Means they're healthy."

"I think people are starting to notice," Dolly informs him.

He takes a step back and looks her up and down, his eyes travel upwards from her legs, up her stomach and eventually, they reach her face. He can notice the bump has grown a lot more and he knows she's right, people would be able to notice now. "I think you're right," he agrees, "But there's nothing wrong with that."

"I just don't want something to happen and then have to explain to everyone," She told him softly and honestly, a hand gently placed on his chest.

He placed his hand over her hand to hold it firmly in place against his chest, he was beginning to get nervous as well. They were both terrified about the thought of something going wrong with the pregnancy, and that fear only grew greater each time they went to the doctors and were told that their babies were growing well. He sighed quietly, attempting to find some reassurance.

"They're healthy," he said with a smile, "And you're healthy too, nothing's going to go wrong."

"What do you think they are?" She asked him, a smile slowly growing on her lips.

"You know I'm gonna say two little boys," he replied with a playful smirk, "Twins, and in my mind twins always have to be a pair of boys."

"What about two girls?" She grinned, "Or one boy and one girl, what do you think about that?"

"I mean, I've also thought that might be the case as well," he shrugged, "But for some reason, my mind keeps convincing me they will definitely be two boys."

"Oh, who's telling you that huh?" She put her arms around his neck, "My dad telling you that twin boys run in his side of the family?"

He chuckled, shaking his head as she draped her arms around his neck, her small bump pressing against him. "He did say that, but no," he smiled, "It's just a feeling I get, I can't explain it," he said with a shrug, "What do you think they are?"