ZOMBIE

Jungkook: "WHATT THE FUCKK!!! HOW CAN THAT BOY GET UP AFTER BITTEN THIS BADLY!"

The injured boy got up in weird way and run to bite others

Sana: "ITS A ZOMBIE!! LOOK AT HIS EYES!!"

Mina: "What the fuck...?"

Class president ( Jiyeong ): "EVERYONE RUNN FOR YOUR LIVE!!"

Jungkook held my hand and started to run outside the class.

Y/n: "i think its not good ide-"

Jungkook: "let's run towards our apartment, i think we could make it up!"

Y/n: "but what if they are continuously getting multiply in numbers!"

Jiyeong: "Please don't leave the campus!"

Sana: "I can't believe it's happening in real!"

Jungkook: "We don't have time Y/n, run with me!"

I looked around at everyone, things were really messy right now, i don't know how to prosess the situation. On one side Jungkook is telling me to run with him and one the other side Jiyeong is saying to not leave the campus.

Suddenly we all heard the principal announcing on speaker.

Principal: "Students, i have come to know that there is a zombie apocalypse going around the city, the virus has already been transmitted in city in this short period of time. We suggest you to stay in campus and closed all the doors and windows. We need your cooperation to deal with this serious issue."

Jungkook: "shit!"

he was looking here and there while holding my hand protectively, he suddenly walked fastly towards the window and closed all of them.

Jungkook: "What the fuck are you all waiting for, CLOSE ALL THE DOORS AND WINDOWS!"

I saw everyone doing that thing but there is exception, rudey, he is still sitting on his bench... Is he heartless or fearless??!! wait I heard zombie defect braincells maybe he don't have one.

i rolled my eyes being bother by him, i know he is handsome but no one give him rights to look this fine in the middle of zombie apocalypse!!

wtf, what am I even thinking!?

Jungkook: "Y/n stay close to me."

his voice was sounding concerned as he pulled me into a seat beside him, he was looking out the of the window, maybe planning for something. I also look out and saw a strange seen.

Our principal was trying to sneak in the parking lot, with his keys.

Y/n: "Everyone!!! principal is running away after telling us to stay in campus."

i shouted in anger.

Mina: "people are indeed very selfish when it comes to be get in problem. If anyone also want to leave then just get out of here Right now!"

Jiyeong: "Mina said the right thing, if any of you think of getting out of here then just do it now, we don't want to get in trouble because of some so called students!"

There was pin drop silence in the classroom that's when I felt a hand gripping my hand. When I turn to look, it was Jungkook. He got up from his seat.

Y/n: "Are you serious? what-?"

i was looking at him in confusion not knowing what was going in his mind.

Jungkook: "Me and Y/n are going out."

Y/n: "Are you out of your mind?!"

He passed me a death glare indicating me to shut up and let him speak.