Prologue

"Do-n't...don't come ne-ar me" I shuttered badly but he didn't stop and kept approaching towards me with a evil smile on his face.

His face is neutral but his eyes is showing some kind of madness. I was walking backwards until my back hit the dressing table. In the meantime he covered the distance between us, standing in front of me, I tried to ran past by him but he just grab my arm twisting it behind my back roughly. I hissed in pain and tried to free it from his hold but it only tighten. My eyes starts to moist at his roughness.

"Tell me are you that much desperate to get a dick inside your hole...huh that you didn't wait for us getting divorce." He said making my eyes widened.

What is he talking about 'getting divorce' but I have signed the divorce papers.

"What...are you talking about, I have signed the papers." I said and wiggled in his hold but his next word made my action to halt.

"But I didn't." I stared at him shock.

"Wha-t di..d you said" I asked not believing my ears.

He grinned in wicked way before speaking " I said I didn't signed the divorce papers wifey means we are still husband wife and you can't marry other man, untill we get divorced can you?"

"But why....i did what you always wanted then why you didn't signed. Why you are doing this to me...why--" My words got stucked in my mouth when he grabbed my jaw with his one hand harshly.

"Why...you asking me because I fucking didn't tortured you enough my dear wifey." He whispered dangerously near my ear.

"Because I fucking didn't have taste you till now." He said biting my earlobe causing me to tremble badly.

"Because you're still mine, mine wifey....mine possession, mine slave" He sucked my earlobe when a sob escaped my lips.

"Please let me go." I begged pathetically.

"NOO" he shouted making me flinched. He left my hand and jaw before gripping my forearms in his death grip.

"No...NEVER... never ever I am gonna leave you not until I feel satisfied with you." He gritted his teeth while I wince in pain, his nails are digging in my skin and I know he is doing it deliberately.

"So throw this useless thought out of your mind...Cause this Rajveer Shekhavat is not going to leave you this much easily." He hissed near my lips.

I stared at him pleadingly while my tears kept falling down from my eyes.

This man is nothing but a curse for my life...he make my life nothing but hell only so that I can gave him divorce and now I did he is saying he is still not over from me. Why?

Coz he wanna make my life more terrible....but I will not let this happened to me.

Not anymore so I did it what comes in my mind that time.

I slapped him....

Without knowing that I just summoned the whole devils of universe with my just one act.

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

Oops... Look like she digged her own grave well.... To know what gonna happen and why all this happening.

Jump in the story

Warning⚠:-

Contains abusive language, rape, degradation, adult content, cheating (kinda), depression,self harm  suicide and many more.

So please read only if you guys are comfortable and I will let you know already when I will put these types seen.

● don't copy my works.

● the story line is mine.

● English is not my first language and hindi will be there too.

And it's author guarantee that you will not regret.

Believe me.... Till then lots of love guys...ba-byee and radhe radhe.

And yeah let me know your thoughts in comments💬.