Kid, Leah Williamson.

Start from the beginning

Lessi tries to stroke my arm, but I pull it away out of pain.

'It hurts.' A few tears fall down my cheeks.

'It's ok, sweetie, you're gonna be fine.' Mary tells me.

'Wait, where's leah?' Ella asks.

'She walked off. We don't know where to.' Keira informs them.

We make it to the med room and Lucy lays me down on the bed.

'What's happened now?' The nurse asks. I come here alot.

'She fell off of her skateboard and hit her head, I also think there is something wrong with her arm.' Lucy tells her.

She does some checks on me, gives me some painkillers, and then tells the girls that I have a fractured wrist and a minor concussion.

'Thats fucking brilliant, just what I've always wanted.' I say sarcastically.

'Oi, language you.' Keira warns me.

I stick my tongue out at her and she rolls her eyes, listening to what the nurse is saying.

'She's gonna have to go to the hospital and get it in a cast.' I hear her say.

'Um no the fuck I ain't, my wrist is fine.' I fucking hate hospitals.

'It's not fine. It's fractured.' She tells me.

'Can't you fix it or something, I don't want to go to a sodding hospital.' I get up off the bed and start walking out of the room.

Lucy tries to stop me by grabbing my bad wrist, and a sharp pain shoots through my arm.

'Fucking hell, didn't have to grab my bad one.' I pull it out her her grasp.

'Sorry kid, I didn't mean to, but you need to go to the hospital.' She tells me.

'I'm not doing that, especially if leahs not here.' I walk out of the door, and they all just stand there shocked.

I'm not sure why they don't come after me but I'm not bothered really.

I turn round a corner and there is just a massive fuck off wall of the rest of the team.

'Well, that's not normal.' I furrow my eyebrows, how the fuck am I supposed to get out of this.

The painkillers start to wear off and I can feel the pain back in my head and wrist.

'Come on, kid, we gotta get you to a hospital.' Lotte says.

'No, I'm not going anywhere near a fucking hospital without Leah and she's mad at me so I ain't going.' I tell em.

They all soften their looks.

'Why's Leah mad y/n/n?' Millie asks.

'I don't know. She didn't even ask if I was okay. She just left like everyone else does. I'm not even surprised.' I shake my head and turn around to walk off, and before I can, Leah walks around the corner.

'Great. Fucking great.' I deadpan. 'This day just keeps getting better.'

'I'm sorry, kid, I didn't mean to walk off like that, I was just scared.' I scoff.

'You know what, I change my mind. I'll go to the hospital as long as I don't have to talk to her.' I say walking back towards Millie and that.

They text Lucy and Keira and they are the ones to take me.

After some donny puts a cast on my hand we are allowed to go.

'Can I just not talk to leah?' I ask Keira who is sat next to me in the back whilst Lucy is driving.

'I'm sorry, kid, you've got to speak to her at some point.' She kisses my forehead.

'Mate that's fucking stupid, why should I she left me.' I my voice cracks.

'Well, we are here now, and it's just after dinner, so everyone, including her, will be in the chill room.' Lucy says, parking the car and starting to get out.

I huff and keira help me get out of the car as my head is still slightly fuzzy.

We start walking to the chill room and I stop them both before we walk in.

'I'm still not speaking to her.' I tell them walking in quickly so they can't say otherwise.

(I've been writing this since 4, and I keep getting distracted)

The room goes silent, and everyone is looking at me.

'What?' I ask.

'You've got a cast on.' Rachel tells me.

'Yes, I'm very aware of that.' I say sitting down next to lessi.

'Wait, what even happened earlier?' Hempo asks.

'Long story short, I got bored so I decided to skate for a bit. I found these stairs, and I was gonna ollie off of em but someone said my name and distracted me. I fell down the stairs and hit my head and arm on the way down, so now I have a minor concussion and this thing on my wrist. Oh also, instead of checking if I was ok leah fucked off and left me to die, just saying.' I deathstare Leah who is sat in the corner.

'Y/n, she did not leave you to die.' Lucy says, clipping me on the back of my head.

I ignore her and turn to everyone.

'She did.' I whisper while nodding my head.

I talk some more with Lessi and Ella but soon, its time to go to sleep. In a room I share with Leah.

How fun.

I go up to our room, and Leah is already there. I don't speak to her and go to get changed in the bathroom.

Once I come out she tries to speak with me but I don't let her and I go to bed to try and get some sleep after my long day. I think leah gets the idea because she does the same thing and stops bothering me.

I haven really thought much about it but now I'm alone with my thoughts it's starts to really hit me how much leah hurt me today. She's one of the only people I fully trust and as I said, she's like my big sister.

I mean, it must be a problem I have because every single person I trust leaves me. Can't blame em though really.

As my thoughts get deeper, tears start to  fall from my eyes and I let out little sniffles. I hope leah isn't awake, the last thing I need is her asking why I'm crying. To make it all worse my board is absolutely fucked.

I feel a dip in the other side of my bed.

'Don't cry, kid.' Leah whispers.

I can't help it, all of my emotions start pouring out.

'Why'd you leave.' I ask her through sobs.

'I don't know, I was shocked. You didn't tell me you could skate.' She says.

'Well, not anymore. My board is in pieces.l, I spent so much money on that man.' I tell her, turning around to face her.

'I'm sorry y/n/n I really am. But I would never leave you like they did, you know that, right?' She asks.

'I don't know anymore leah, everyone leaves, why don't you?' Nkw she starts crying too.

'I love you too much, kid, you can't get rid of me.' She smirks.

'So, if I get myself a new board, can I still skate?' I ask.

'Of course you can y/n. Don't worry about buying a new board though, if you tell me what you want, I'll get it for you.' She smiles. I don't think she will be smiling when she realises how expensive the part I use are.

'Thanks, le.' I rest my head into her neck and begin to fall asleep.

'You're not skating until that arm is better, though.'

Fucking brilliant.

------
Yeah this took like four hours because I got attacked by a massive moth and had to migrate to the bathroom.

Mase. :)