"You need a trim too, do you have your hair clipper?" Not only could she braid, she could also cut and trim hair. He ran to the door opened it and pulled in his hair equipment. "I came prepared but left it outside in case you refused" he grinned widely like an idiot. "When do I ever say no to you" she typed and smacked him lightly.

"Never because you're my favourite sister and you love me. Now come and do it for me" he pulled her in for a tight hug. She pushed him off shaking her head at him for being so eager over getting his hair done. "I'm your only sister" she replied.

Nevertheless she pointed towards her vanity table so he could sit. She got out her oils, brushes, combs, edge control and mousse. Kalani decided to do sideways cornrows for him with twists at the end. It didn't take her long to finish as his hair was already detangled and washed. Once done she plugged in the electric trimmer, cleaning up his front and sides as well as his beard. He had a goatee which needed some cleaning.

Kalani finished him off with her signature head smack she always does. "Ouch" he groaned. Kaleb then turned to have a good look at himself in the mirror. He smiled seeing that she did a good job, just like every other time. "Now that's my sis." He praised feeling his hair. "You did me real good. Now I'm back to looking nice and handsome." He stood up and ruffled her hair causing her to push him away.

"Go get changed while I clean this mess and we'll go down together" she instructed. "Sure, I'll come get you" he agreed and walked out. Like she said, she started cleaning and then changed her clothes as well since some of his hairs managed to get onto her. "I'm back" Kaleb knocked on the door then proceeded to enter. "Let's go" he ushered her. She grabbed her phone and followed him out.

"Not to boost your ego or anything but you should open up your own hair business in the future." Kaleb suggested as they made their way to the dining room. "Maybe. That's if I'm still good at it" she typed. "I'm sure you'll be" everyone's eyes turned to them as they entered.

"You're looking fresh" Jonathan commented. "Thanks. Kalani just done it" he replied taking a seat. "Isn't that what slaves back in the days used to have" Jerome muttered. "JEROME!" Gabriel said sternly. "Relaxed, I'm just kidding" he laughed.

"How was your day Kalani?" Vincenzo asked. She had her fork midway about to put the pasta in her mouth, so she just nodded and smiled. "Did Jerome and Jeremiah do anything to bother you?" He added on. Not needing to respond verbally, she just shook her head. "Good. Then you will be spending the day with them again tomorrow" Kalani was startled by the news that she started coughing uncontrollably.

"Woah relax. You good." Raphael handed her some water and moved his other hand to pat her back. Kalani hated the idea of being touched by others so she jerked his hand away however took the cup of water. She eventually calmed down and took a breather. "Sorry" she typed. The apology was meant for Raphael.

"As I was saying" Vincenzo continued. "You will be spending sometime with each other tomorrow as well. However this time you will stay at home. We will be gone for work. Giovanni, Jonathan and Kaleb will be going to spend time together" he finished off.

Kalani gulped. There's no way she was going to spend another day with them. Today was already too much to handle.

"What kind of stupid punishment is this now?" Jeremiah raised his voice. "It's not a punishment. I realised that you guys don't spend time with each other and I'm trying to sort that out. You all roam around this house like strangers. You're all siblings so you need to get to know each other" Jerome, Jeremiah and the twins were not happy about this.

"We are strangers" Jerome said. "You were but not anymore. You are siblings living under one roof now so act like it" Raphael said. "It's not that hard. I'm pretty sure Kalani is cool. Just spending a day with Kaleb made us realise how cool he was. Just give the girl a chance" Giovanni voiced his opinion. "I agree. The kids pretty cool" Jonathan chimed in. "We're only a year apart and I'm not a kid" Kaleb playfully glared at Jonathan. "Yeah yeah. Whatever, kid" Jonathan smirked.

"You try spending a whole day with a girl you know nothing about and on top of that she's mute" Jerome complained. Kalani lowered her head feeling like an inconvenient to other people.

"She's got a phone the she communicates to you with." Gabriel pointed out. "How would you feel hearing the voice of an annoying robot all the time" Jerome argued. "Doesn't matter. Get used to it" Vincenzo ordered. Jerome rolled his eyes and mumbled under his breath. "What was that?" Vincenzo asked. "Nothing" he grumbled.

"Hmm. That's what I thought."

                              ********

Hey my loves,

Hope you enjoyed this chapter. Please let me know what you think of this book so far.

And don't forget to vote, comment and share.

✌️.💋.