||𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝔽𝕚𝕧𝕖||

Start from the beginning

Lost in her thoughts, Ayushree was oblivious when a crew member accidentally bumped into her shoulder, causing her to lose her balance and let out a startled shriek. She teetered on the brink of falling, but Shaurya swiftly intervened, grasping both her shoulders to steady her. The commotion drew the attention of nearby members, prompting them to turn and assess the situation. Abhyant, sensing something amiss, rose from his seat and directed his gaze towards the source of the disturbance. Upon spotting the man from the party once more, Abhyant clenched his fists, particularly disliking the sight of him with his hands on Ayushree's shoulders.

He stomped his right foot harshly on the floor, causing Ayushree and Shaurya to stand straight. Shaurya excused himself and walked away from the there , while Ayushree, feeling her husband's intense gaze on her, nervously tucked her hair behind her ear. Abhyant signaled to the crew to continue their work.

Abhyant took intimidating strides towards his wife, his hands shoved deep into his pant pockets. As he reached near her, his towering figure loomed over Ayushree.

Ayushree raised her eyes to meet his dark brown gaze, unable to resist getting lost in them. Their silent exchange was interrupted when the director, accompanied by Kaira, approached them.

"Sir, the photos are ready," the director announced, attempting to show Abhyant the photos. He received only a noncommittal hum in response, as Abhyant remained fixated on Ayushree.

Observing abhyant lack of attention , Kaira clenched her fist in frustration and took a step closer to him.

"Won't you look at them once, Abhyant?" Kaira's voice took on a seductive and sweet tone, accompanied by fluttering eyelashes. Ayushree's eyes flickered to Kaira's hand, which rested on her husband's biceps.

Abhyant, noticing Ayushree's diverted attention, followed her gaze and saw Kaira's hand on his biceps. His jaw clenched in anger, and he jerked her hand away harshly.

"Miss Luthra, if I remember correctly, you are my employee and I am your boss. So address me as sir or boss," Abhyant gritted his teeth, delivering a stern warning to Kaira, who felt insulted by his words.

"Now, leave," Abhyant's firm voice left no room for argument as Kaira and the director hastily departed from the scene.

Abhyant firmly grabbed Ayushree's wrist and led her towards his cabin which is in 29th floor. Upon reaching his cabin, Abhyant swiftly discarded his upper coat, tossing it onto the couch with a sense of urgency. He made his way to the washroom within his cabin, intent on washing his hands.

As Abhyant emerged from the washroom, As he 's gaze fell upon his wife, adorned in a stunning Crystal Organza saree with delicate zari work tracing its border, his eyes embarked on an exploration, taking in every exquisite detail. With a focused intensity, he observed her ebony charcoal eyes, drinking in their captivating allure, each glance revealing a depth of emotion and strength. His gaze traced the contours of her face, meticulously exploring every delicate feature, from the graceful curve of her high cheekbones to the gentle slope of her nose.