Xing Biao didn't take Su Mo's threat seriously at all. What can he do, little cripple, after studying for so many years? Just talk and fight ruthlessly. That's because he didn't hit his wife, but if he did, he could knock her out with one punch.

  "Family violence is against the law!"

  The person who wanted to make a call was so angry. Isn't this bullying? Look at the person in his arms, how aggrieved and pitiful he is, being threatened like this.

  "What's the matter with you? Do you need to take care of the dog when it catches the mouse?"

  Xing Biao rolled his eyes at that person.

  Su Mo slapped him in the face.

  "Sorry, I'm not as rude as you."

  "Oh, I'm sorry. Also, look, whoever has a violent family beat me like this, and I can't do anything."

  Xing Biao said sorry to the man carelessly. As soon as the elevator door opened, he hugged Su Mo and went out.

  People in the elevator, look at me and I look at you.

  Family violence, this matter is really uncertain, who will beat whom?

  To say that the man in his arms was the victim, he was the one doing it from the beginning to the end. Let's say that person is a victim. Everything that person says is a threat.

  Is this how they get along?

  Haha, the forest is so big that there are all kinds of birds.

  No one saw him, so Xing Biao quickly begged for mercy. He bowed in front of others, and when no one was around, he quickly coaxed his wife.

  "Daughter-in-law, stop making trouble. Let's go home and I'll cook for you. Wife-in-law, you have to go home sooner or later. How many years are we going to live here? If you don't like it, why don't we change? But, You need to know which way the door of my house opens."

  After coaxing and lying, we finally arrived at the doorstep.

  "Can you please discuss it with me next time you do something?"

  Su Mo was also helpless. Did Xing Biao not have the idea of ​​respecting people in his mind?

  "My dear daughter-in-law, I will discuss everything with you about how to go home."

  "Can you call me Su Mo? Lawyer Su can also do it. I'm very annoyed by the word daughter-in-law."

  "Okay, whatever you do at home is fine."

  Lian Meng tricked Su Mo into reporting him to his door again. Phew, it was not easy. Bringing his wife home was like a 25,000-mile long march.

  "Daughter-in-law, just wait for me and I will open the door."

  What does it mean to refuse to change despite repeated admonishment? I told him not to call me wife, but he still did.

Chapter 26

  "I have newly renovated my home, with two bedrooms and one living room. The decoration is modern and not luxurious at all. There are no frivolous things. They are all practical. It is better to be comfortable. The sofa is very comfortable and light gray. , very beautiful, I think you will like it at first sight, you..."

  Opening the door, it was said that there were two men lying on a very comfortable, beautiful and nice sofa. One of them was still half undressed, and the other had his pants on the floor. When he saw the door open, the one without pants screamed, stuck out his butt, and looked around for pillows to hide his ugly face!