Su Mo looked at him blankly.

  Xing Biao shivered with soreness and bared his teeth.

  "I asked you to eat dumplings dipped in vinegar, not drink vinegar."

  So brave, he drank the whole bowl of vinegar.

  "Ah? I thought you were telling me to drink the vinegar and stop drinking. You should have told me earlier, damn, my teeth!"

  I held my cheek and poured water desperately. I was so sore that my teeth fell out.

  Su Mo pursed his lips and laughed. I haven't seen such a clumsy man in a long time. It's really funny.

  In fact, life won't be boring if there is such a person who never hesitates to wait.

  Su Mo was tired and wanted to take a nap after eating. Xing Biao dragged him and refused to let him go.

  Squatting beside the sofa, discussing with Su Mo.

  "Obey, let's go see a doctor."

  "My feet are fine."

  "Look, we're getting married on the 30th, don't be still hanging around then. Neither of us has ever dated. What are we doing at home? I'll take you out to play today."

  Su Mo had a headache, and Xing Biao was so shameless that he wouldn't be allowed to enter the room.

  "I want to rest. Go yourself."

  "You need to know about my business, my work, my brothers and so on. Let's go. I'll hug you."

  "It's okay to go there when you have time."

  "There is no other day for a couple to date. Let's go."

  "I said another day."

  Su Mo yelled, and Xing Biao's temper got worse. Damn it, he was so spoiled that he would definitely get into trouble with him if he followed him. Without saying anything, without further discussion with him, he picked up Su Mo from the sofa, hugged her and walked out.

  "Momo Jiji, your feet are inconvenient. Let me see who listens to whom. I will take you away. You have tricks and tricks. If I don't give you something powerful, you will keep messing around and take what I say. It's a fart."

  "Xing Biao, you hooligan and bandit, have you never learned etiquette? Don't you know how to ask for others' consent?"

  "I won't coax you, I won't listen to my advice. If you don't show up, I'll blame you. I'll spoil you all."

  She hugged him tightly, unable to throw him down, and frowned fiercely at Su Mo.

  "Mom, bring his clothes."

  Aunt Su opened the door and the clothes hit Xing Biao's shoulders. He waved his hand to them and told them to leave early and come back late. It would be the same if he didn't come back. They were already getting married and living together would be fine.

Chapter 18

  Xing Biao carried Su Mo and went straight downstairs. Su Mo pulled his hair and wanted to slap him.

  "Let's roll down the stairs together. You're down there anyway, and I'm on top of you. If your bones are broken, you'll have to postpone the wedding. It's you who will be in pain."

  Looking at the 60-degree staircase, Su Mo pinched him hard on the arm.

  Xing Biao bared his teeth.