Xing Biao looked at him without saying anything. What did this mean? marry? Is there a door? However, why are you becoming more and more cautious?

  Su Mo smiled beautifully and slapped Xing Biao on the shoulder.

  "I will marry you and torture you so much that you will never live in peace for the rest of your life. The resentment I received from my mother can be vented by you. It's good. It's the 30th, right? I'll be there on time. wedding."

  He hooked his arm around Xing Biao's neck and whispered in his ear.

  "You will regret marrying me. You will pay the price for marrying me. Your whole life will be over in my hands."

  Xing Biao held his waist. When Su Mo smiled proudly and was about to leave, Xing Biao held his waist and held him in his arms.

  Imitating Su Mo's actions just now, he whispered in Su Mo's ear.

  "Do you want to know how I can control you without beating you or scolding you? I have a very big bed. No matter how you roll on it, you won't fall off. If you take care of me, I will let you kneel down. , please, I, want, you!"

  Su Mo was stunned for a moment and knelt down to beg him? This is absolutely impossible. He kneels to the sky and kneels to his parents. He would rather break than bend. It is absolutely impossible to kneel to him?

  "Have your spring and autumn dreams!"

  Xing Biao moved his hand around Su Mo's butt and buttocks and smiled.

  "Your foot injury hasn't healed yet. I can't let you demonstrate this posture. When the time comes, we have a real fight, and you will know what it means to kneel down and beg me to take you."

  This smile is very bad, very rogue, very dang.

  Su Mo doesn't know that it doesn't matter now, and he doesn't know what it means to kneel down and beg him. It means that his relationship has always been blank, he has never had a boyfriend or girlfriend, and he has never done anything intimate. When they got married, he would let Su Mo hold the head of the bed and kneel there on the big bed. He would enter from behind, making him cry, come in, come in. How intense would that be? No, the pants are a little tight. .

Ah, I really hope to get married tomorrow. No, it's okay to take Su Mo home today and try out the softness and hardness of the bed first.

Chapter 14

  "Hey, old man, look at how emotional they are. They are hugging each other and communicating with each other. It's like looking at each other with tenderness."

  Aunt Su came out of the kitchen and saw her son and Xing Biao hugging each other face to face. You looked at me and I looked at you. What a relief. Finally, my son stopped arguing and finally got along with Xing Biao peacefully.

  Only then did Su Mo realize, Damn it, fuck him, he was holding him, his hand was still on his butt, and he had eaten all the tofu.

  "You gangster, get out!"

  He pushed Xing Biao away fiercely, but unfortunately Xing Biao didn't let go, hugged his waist and pressed against his body, making him feel like a little bird to a 178-year-old man.

  "Auntie, Su Mo has agreed to marry me. We will get married on the 30th."

  Xing Biao will definitely not let go. Why should he let go of his fiancé?

  "Really, oh, what a happy event. The 30th is still too far away. What if he changes his mind? The 20th."

  Aunt Su is so happy. Her son can finally get married and someone can take care of him. Can she not be happy? Maybe Xing Biao was not a good match for Su Mo at first glance, but after he had more contact with Xing Biao, he discovered the advantages of this man. He was rough-spoken but not rough, and although he was involved in the underworld, he had good conduct. Although he looks fierce, he is actually a very down-to-earth person who is down-to-earth and does not play dirty tricks. He has no parents and is self-made, and he longs for a family. From this point of view, as long as you get married, it will be for a lifetime. If you choose someone, it will be for a lifetime. As a person, if you don't ask for wealth, it would be great to have someone you can love and care about for the rest of your life.