THIRTY-EIGHT

Baton Rouge

Nina Simmons, 22
June

Sincere walked in the room and kissed Passion but didn't speak to Nina, nor did he even acknowledge her being right there.

"What did I do now?" Nina asked "Nun" He mumbled as he took his clothes off to shower.

"So why you won't look at me or hug me? You didn't even speak." She responded getting up. "My bad"

He hugged Nina and as he was about to kiss her she stopped him to sniff his neck. The smell of a strong perfume hit her nose. This made Nina infuriated and she hadn't even asked any questions yet.

"What bitch you was with?"

"Huh?" He questioned "I won't wit no bitch bae you trippin." Sincere cleared his throat out of nervousness.

"Yea, okay but if I go fuck my ex i'd be wrong right? Sincere i'm not fucking stupid so tell me the truth!" Nina demanded backing away from him.

"Sound like dets what you wanna do anyway so gone head n do you. I won't wit no bitch n I already said det, you delusional mane."

"So why you smell like that? I don't have perfume that smells like that and we haven't been around each other for hours. Some random bitch was laying on you while your new born and depressed ass fiancé are at home wondering where the hell you been all day. I swear to God if you fucking on Siya imma do some crazy shit."

"Fuckin' Siya?" He asked being very disgusted by the thought of it. "Yes, she keeps saying you n your friends tryna fuck on her."

"Mane gone on." He chuckled "On my daughter life i'd never even look at a bitch like det. So fa da last time Nina, I wasn't wit no bitch."

"You think i'm fucking stupid Sincere?!" She asked, grabbing him by his neck. "Woahhh what da fuck is you doin' son?" He chuckled

"I'm not laughing!" Nina looked him in his eyes and stood there for a second quietly thinking about what she should do.

Instead of hitting him like she really wanted to she backed away and calmed herself down. She then got Passion off her bed and left the room.

"Demir" She spoke opening the room door. "Wassup?"

"Hold Passion, i'm finna kill her daddy. Whatever you do just please stay in here. Ion wanna scare her."

"Ite" He shook his head. Demir took the baby from her then she got up and left. Once she got back to her room she locked the door and went into the bathroom because she heard the water running.

Seeing that he was in the shower she turned around and got one of his belts from the closet before going inside and locking the door.

"You gettin' in wimme?" He asked "Mmhm" She lied

Sincere pulled the shower curtain back then Nina began hitting him with the belt as hard as she could.

"I told you not to lie to me! I'm going through so much right now and you playing with me!" She yelled "Ite- ite- okay bae chill out!" Sincere begged putting his arms out to try to protect himself.