TWENTY-FOUR

Baton Rouge

Nina Simmons, 21
November

After Tink's doctor's appointment her and Sincere walked out of the building without saying a word to each other.

"You good, you need money?" He asked stopping her. "No" She shook her head.

"I love you li girl."

"Alright, i'll see you whenever I see you Sincere,"

"Youn love me no more?" He asked "I do but right now I don't feel like there's anything to love Sincere."

"It's cool." He sighed dramatically. "Don't love me back then. You gone miss me when i'm gone. Cause you know i'll kill myself just to prove a point."

"Yea have fun. Your point will not be proven at all cause ion give a damn."

"Lemme walk you to yo car." He responded trying to grab her hand. "Stop, you can walk me without touching my hand."

"You my baby mama I can touch you if I wanna touch you muhfucka. Imma come past yo mama crib inna few days and drop yo clothes off."

"Keep it. I still have a lot of stuff at her house Sincere."

"Youn just wanna come home?"

"No I don't. You wanna deal with your problems alone that's fine. Now I don't have to stress out about you even though I still am. Just gimme space like you wanted. Maybe we need real time apart to figure out what it is we both want."

"I hear you. I love you imma see you later." He spoke kissing her cheek. "I love you too Sin."

She unlocked the doors then helped her in the car. Sincere watched her pull off before going back to his car.

When Tink got to the stop sign she rested her head on the steering wheel and cried. She hated being away from Sincere but she was trying to give him the same energy he was giving her.

He pulled up next to her and rolled his window down so she did the same. "What's wrong?" He asked

"I wanna come home but I don't want you to start acting weird again Sincere."

"Follow me home then, you need a nap anyways." He responded "You sure?" She asked

"I'm positive bae."
"Okay"

She put her address in on the screen instead of following him because he drove too fast for her to keep up.

Since the doctor's office was closer to their house it only took about ten minutes to get there.

"Who's gonna go get Marz?" She asked as they entered the house. "Imma go get him tomorrow when I take you to class."

"I haven't been here in a while. I'm surprised it's still so clean in here! I know you miss eating real foood."

"Hell yea I do. Ian gone be selfish n ask if you can cook cause you just came back. I expect a home cooked meal inna few days though."

"I might can work something out for you." She shrugged "Let's go upstairs bae." Tink grabbed his hand and made him follow her upstairs.

When she entered the room she paused before looking back at him. "Are you serious?" She asked snatching her hand away from him.

"Ian feel like foldin' my clothes n you won't here." He laughed "Sincere clean this shit up."

"Big ass pile of clothes probably been sitting here for a week."

"Two, actually." He mumbled "So what you ain't been washing yo ass?"