TWENTY-TWO

Baton Rouge

Nina Simmons, 21
October

Since Tink couldn't drink she was going to be the designated driver for Kierra and Zion. Tonight the three of them were going to a Halloween party at a club.

She didn't tell Sincere directly but she figured he knew because Cash saw them leave the house. She still hadn't went back home after a few days because he still wasn't talking to her.

"I miss my baby." Tink admitted "So go home then n stop hiding." Kierra spoke

"My pride too high. I don't know what's wrong with him. He was mean to me so I left, i'm not finna text him first. Let me turn my location off, turn y'alls off too."

"Okay" They both responded. "He gone kill you in this little ass costume." Zion laughed

"Aye i'm grown and I look good so ion even care. He can really kiss my ass."

She had on a nurse costume but her butt cheeks were showing. The other two had on bunny outfits but she wasn't trying to risk getting beat up for them.

"Y'all talking about me? Look at y'all! Cash n Max gone have a fucking heart attack."

"I had this on when I left out." Zion shrugged "No bitch you had on pants, both of y'all. Tryna be sneaky."

"Who calling? Messing up the music." Kierra spoke "Sincere blowing me up." Tink laughed

"Pick up before he shoot some shit the fuck up." Zion spoke "Oh they all calling." She added as her and Kierra looked at their phones.

"Somebody pick up." Tink sighed

Zion pressed the answer button causing Tink to smack her lips.

"Yes Sincere?" She asked "Imma knock yo fuckin' head off yo shoulders!" He yelled so she hung up immediately.

"When I catch you imma beat yo ass." Kierra spoke reading the message Max sent her. "I'm finna block Sincere for the night."

"Honestly cause they doing too much." Zion agreed "I'm pregnant, ain't nobody checking for me."

"Nobody knows you're pregnant and you definitely don't look like it. A nigga will literally look you dead in yo face n ask what you doing after you have yo baby."

"Zion... that happened to you before or something?" Tink asked "Yes"

"My man would die if somebody asked me that. He get so insecure about me, I love it. It get outta hand sometimes but that's alright."

"Nobody bold enough to try Max like that. He'll kill me and them." Kierra spoke "My question is what did Cash do when this happened?"

"He stood there and looked at me to see what I was gonna say back. The dude didn't think he was my man so he really wasn't paying him no mind. When I was about to tell him no Cashmere punched him in the face and got us banned from the mall."

"As he should because that was disrespectful as fuck. Enough talk about niggas though, i'm a fine ass bitch ian inna house sad, FUCK MY BABY DAD!" Tink stuck her tongue out as she turned the music up.

While music blasted in the car they made their way to the club. They then took a few selfies together before going inside.

"I wish I could take a shot. I hate it here." Tink smacked her lips. "In a couple months boo." Zion responded

For about an hour they vibed together. The club was nice and there wasn't any arguments or anything going on at the moment.

"Oop" Tink looked over her shoulder as somebody bumped her causing her to spill her juice.