THREE

Baton Rouge

Nina Simmons, 20
May

Tink finally decided to go see Sincere. She was nervous but she knew it had to be done. She sat and waited on him at the table while her leg bounced rapidly.

"I don't even know who the fuck I'm looking for." She mumbled while looking around. A brown skin guy with tattoos and a couple face tattoos approached her.

She didn't think it was Sincere because he sounded way different than he looked.

"Damn" She mumbled looking him in his face as he sat down. Tink stayed silent and stared at him trying to figure out if she knew him or not.

'This nigga so fine oh my God!' Tink thought to herself. "How you know me Sincere?" Tink asked

"I can't get a hey a nun?" He asked scrunching his face up. "Tuhh no, that stunt you pulled the other day really fucked shit up for you."

"What stunt I pull? I'm locked up love ain't too many stunts I can pull." He laughed but Tink found nothing funny. "You had somebody bust the window to my car. Nobody got money to be replacing a damn window."

"If I got it, you got it. Whatever you need let me know n I got you."

"But of course you gotta pick up da phone to know det." He added so she sarcastically smiled at him. "Say cheese" Tink spoke because she wanted to see his teeth.

"Oh you got money huh?" She asked as he smiled showing his diamond teeth. "Nah, we got money."

"Who is we?" Tink raised her eyebrow. "Sincere n Nina, dets who."

"So... are you gonna tell me how you know me or not?" She asked again. "I don't know you. I seen you at da gas station one night n got yo number. My high ass lost yo number da same night n never saw you again."

"A gas station?" Tink thought to herself. "What gas station Sincere? And how the fuck do you remember that if you been in jail for two years already?"

"Da one two blocks away from yo crib. You go there everyday but ian know det til I got locked up. I remember everything though."

"How do you know that? Seriously you starting to make me uncomfortable with all this creepy ass stalking you doing."

"I told you I know everything about. Any time I want some I gotta have it. I dreamt about you plenty a nights so I had to get you. I told my people do they research on you n they found yo address."

"Ian know what I was gone do when I finally got you n even na I still don't know what to do. It's like I fell in love with da idea a findin' you so I forgot 'bout everything else."

"You beautiful, I want you to be my girl Nina. Ian takin' no fa an answer either. If I find out you fuckin' off just know you betta watch yo fuckin' back. Det pussy betta be untouched in a year n ian playin. So det nigga Ricky betta keep his hands off you or some bad gone happen to him." He continued

"I don't even have sex I'm celibate. Ricky not nobody I want anyways i'm not worried about him no way."

"So stop acceptin' money from him then. You embarrassin' me out here like ion take care of you a sum."

"Cause you don't." She laughed finding that very funny. "Oh dets funny to you?" He smiled

"Yes because you haven't given or done anything for me Sincere. It's like you're delusional or something."

"Nigga ian delusional. You ain't checked yo bank account in a few days how 'bout you do det when you leave here."

"My bank account?" She asked in confusion. "Yup, yo navy."