TWENTY-NINE

Baton Rouge

Sincere Davis, 23
December

"Baeee!" Nina dragged out with a smile on her face as they walked towards each other. "I missed you."

"I missed you more li girl." Sincere kissed her lips then gave her a tight hug. For the weekend Nina was away visiting her dad's family.

Sincere wasn't in the mood to go so he stayed home. He shortly realized he should have went because he was lonely the whole time.

"What you been doing?" She asked "Chillin' fa real." Sincere shrugged

"You been taking care of my baby?" Nina squatted down then began rubbing Marz while he jumped on her. "We been beefin. Nigga bit up my charger knowin' damn well I was lookin' fa it."

"Mmcht bae no he didn't he just a baby." She responded doing a baby voice at the end of her sentence. "Fuck det"

"Y'all worrisome" Sincere mugged "I missed both of my babies so much!"

"How was your day weekend? Ian really talked to you since you left."

"My bad, they kept me busy the whole time. By the time it was time to go to bed I was knocked out. I could've texted though."

"It's all good I know you was enjoying yoself witcho family I can't be mad at det. Yeen been feeling sick lately?"

"I have been super nauseous but nothing comes out. Iono what that's about but i'm glad i'm not sick everyday like I was before."

"I'm glad you feelin' better. When we gone put a tree up? Dis our first Christmas together I want da crib to look nice."

"We can go to the store right now if you want to. The house will get decorated some time this week cause ion feel like it right now."

"Come on then."

The two of them went to the garage and got in the car. Sincere turned his car on then lifted the garage door before leaving.

"Oh dis good shit!" Sincere nodded turning the radio up. "Never mind, i'll find someone like you. I wish nothing but the best for you too. Don't forget me, I beg. I remember you said sometimes it lasts in, love but sometimes it hurts instead." He sang loudly while rubbing Nina's thigh.

"Black men loving Adele has to be studied." She shook her head. As he continued to sing to her, she looked at him funny.

"I hate to turn up out of the blue, uninvited. But I couldn't stay away, I couldn't fight it."

"Don't start that yelling shit." Nina laughed changing the station before the hook came back.

"Damn you fucked up fa det. Dets my shit bae, youn know nun 'bout det Adele. What you be sayin? ON MY SOUL! ONNA DEAD HOMIES!" He yelled in her face so she mushed him.

"Breath justa hot." Nina mugged playfully. "Keep on i'll blow dis muhfucka in yo face fa real."

"I mean... damn near burnt my eyebrows off my nigga." She died laughing while rubbing her eyebrow. "Hahahahaa you got jokes? I'm not laughin."

While Nina continued to chuckle he tuned her out. "Where we goin' at anyway?" He asked "Walmart" She responded finally catching her breath after laughing for so long.

"Maneee... ion fuck witchu nomo." Sincere spoke hearing her still giggling. "Okay, okay baby i'm sorry it ain't det funny nomo."

"Nah" He shook his head. "Yes, what color you wanna do the tree?"

"All black" He simply responded. Nina thought about it for a second and actually like the idea of that. "Okay boo I like that." She nodded

"We gotta find matching pajamas so we can take pictures with Marz. This my first time making it to matching pajamas, you excited?" Nina cheesed