EPILOUGE

Author Pov :

Everyone was happy in Jeon Mansion . As Jeon Jungkook got married . It was his first day after marriage and everyone was having breakfast.  Suddenly Jaehyuns phone rang as he took the call and his eyes went wide.

Jaehyun : switch on the television

Namjoon: what happened

Jaehyun : just do.

A maid switched on the TV and all of their eyes wide with shock

" Jeon Yn found dead near gamsang Bridge by a car accident.  The car exploded and with two passengers Jeon Yn also got burnt . It was rumored that she was ex-2ifr of famous Professor and Businesses Jeon Jungkook "

Jungkook felt like something collapsed as his head started to spin. He hated her alot but he didn't want her to die that way .

Amy: m-mo-mmy .

Amy spoke with teary eyes as she ran to her room .

Haejee : how can it be .

Jungkook: no way in hell . SHE WAS FUCKING IN HER ROOM . HOW SHE WENT OUT .

He shouted as he called the guard

Guard: sit she went running out the mansion buy never returned she was crying .

Jungkook : fuck . Remove the news or we will be fucked up.

He spoke to bus brother as he went to the office in the mansion

Joy 2ho was listening all this silently and was smirking internally stood up and faked a sad face

Joy : I should check on Amy she must be devastated

She turned around smirking and left

Jaehyun and haejee also went from their as their mobiles flooded with calls.

Jisoo : I will always hate your family Joon . They break that innocent soul.  She was to pure .

She spoke hurtfully to namjoon and left .

Namjoon : ( sighs ) I wish I was much powerful to take things in my hand but what can I expect after being always kept on the edge .

In America :

Jimin : WHAT THE FUCK . HOW THIS CAN BE . SHE CANNOT DIE .

Jimin shouted at his assistant who gave him the news of yns death .

Suddenly the door brust open and Jennie entered along with Taehyung , and hoseok .

Taehyung: is it true

He spoke coldly his time so scary

Jimin : i-i don't know I can't belive it

Taehyung: WHAT THE FUCK JIMIN . YOU TOLD ME SHE WAS NOW DOING BETTER . SHE WAS HAPOY SHE WAS ALRIGHT . WE WILL GET HER BUT WHAT NOW YOU SEMD ME NEWS SHE IS DEAD .

Jimin : I really thought that tae . I-

Taehyung: YOU WHAT.  YPU PROMISED ME TOU WILL HELO ME GET HER BACK . I LOST HER ONCE WHEN SHE WAS 6 AND FINALLY WHRN I FOUND HER I GOT THIS NEWS

Jennie: oppa calm down.  Please . She will mot be happy to see us like this .

Taehyung: I am not believing she is dead . I will search in this . My heart doesn't accepts that she is dead .and I will search her . I know their is something fishy in it

Hoseok : why is this all happening to her . From her birth she is suffering

Hoseok spoke as a lone tear escaped his eyes

Taehyung: I will fucking destroy everyone who hurted her even a single bit . This time i am powerful and I will not let this slide. It's my promise yn I will jull every soul who hurted you .

He spoke as he hit the glass window making his knuckles bleed .

Somewhere :

??? : sir this is the new slot of hot checks.  These all are randomly kidnapped from streets . Some of them arr famous but not given Any importance

The men in his 40s smirked as he spoke

??? : good job . It is going to be fun .transport the container to Australia.

He smirked as he gulped his whiskey .

__________________

The End of Epilouge .

Season 2 has started as Game of Fate .

Do read season 2 and all your confusions will be cleared .

I would like to state thank you so much for living this story . I am so happy for getting so much reads and your love . Also who this this story was wasting their time then I would like to say I don't give a damn fuck about them . I am the author and I know how I have to take my story.  So just keep your disappointment to yourself. 

..............

Thank you for reading

Do read my other stories to please I will be very happy .