15-

Jimin Pov :

I sighed because I know they will now ask me questions.

Haejee : what is this jimin.  Why was she in blood

Grandma : did she got in an accident

Jimin : ummm no actually-

Jisoo : she harmed her ownslef with a knife

Everyone eyes widened

Jaehyun : what did you say but why .she is a strong woman

Jimin : actually she have PTSD and if she listens something which break her heart or reacted to her past traumas she gets panic attacks amd for soothing the pain in heart and mind she harm herself  .

They all were shocked listening jimin .

Haejee : but why . Why didn't she tell us and if you have known why you didn't told us jimin

Jimin : Aunty I am sorry at first when jungkook left sh else to get them alot it happened till 2 years but somehow she was able to control on hurting herself but she still get nightmares and normal panic attacks.  Then it stopped with very difficulty but from the time she got the news of Amy's sickness she again got her attacks back I always tried to calm her but I guess today was very much to hold up for her.

They all were speechless amd worried for her. In all these 6 years they all were grown attached to her.  They loved her like the dearest but still her heart was filled with wounds.

Later the doctor came

Grandma: is my daughter alright

Doctor : ummm Mrs.jeon what should I say . Her condition is very critical.  The cuts which she gave herself were quite deep due to which she lost alot of blood . Her body was already weak during to improper health . She m8ght be not taking proper meals and not taking care of her sleep . Now we can't say anything she might wake up tomorrow or day after because her blood level decreased alot m we hope for the best . I recommend you to look after her diet and her health routine . Also she should take therapies for her PTSD because it can make her try to kill herself to .

Grandma nodded .

Grandma: please we will do anything for her . But save her . Can we meet her amd amy .

Doctor: fir now you can see amy but you cam see miss yn after we run her through some tests.

They all nodded and went to Amy's room .

There she was sitting on the bed two IV wires connected to her body as she was playing with some pulshies.

Haejee quickly went towards her and hugged.

Haejee : omg amy are you okay princess

She nodded

Amy : where is mom

Grandma : your mom is sleeping dear

Amy frowned

Amy : what why she slept every time I came to hospital she was beside me

Jisoo came towards her and patted her back

Jisoo : amy dear you know your mom has busy routine so that's why she was so tired and slept she will wake up soon as she was not feeling good

Amy nodded still not satisfied.

Jeff sat beside her and played with her as namjoon , Mr.jaehyun , grandma and haejee sat on the couch admiring the two kids. As jisoo sat on the stool near her bed amd jimin sat beside amy and Jeff on bed .

Amy : jimin uncle what happens to me .

They all got shocked due to the sudden question.  Jimin look at grandma amd haejee as he spoke .

Jimin : princess you are all good just some little sickness it will ne healed quickly

Jimin was confused as to what should he say

Amy : but mommy said that some bad monster cello wants to hurt me amd mommy so I have to fight them then they will not hurt me .

Everyone eyes became teary from the girls innocent question.
Grandma came to her

Grandma: dear yes some monster cello wants to hurt you and your mommy so you have to be brave or they will hurt you and will take you away from us

Amy : no no no I will fight them and will punch them like this .

Sje made a fist in the air as everyone chuckled amd jeff quickly started to teach her how to punch everyone laughed at the cute kids.

Amy : yayy I will fight the monster cello amd will punch them then they will not hurt me amd mommy amd we will live with you all yayy

The girl squealed happily throwing punches in air . Everyone smiled as the doctor came and asked grandma amd jaehyun to follow him . They both went in doctors cabin .

Doctor: miss yn condition is stable now amd she will wake till tomorrow morning .

Grandma : is she is out of danger now

Doctor: yes she is . Actually I want to talk about amy .

Jaehyun: yes please say

Doctor: amy father . He is the only way to cure amy . Once miss yn got another baby the cord blood will quickly heal her but time is very short . We detected some minor cancer cells . It had to be fast this year definitely or otherwise we will not be able to save her .

Grandma : yes doctor her father is coming tomorrow and I hope we will find a way .

Doctor: thank you Mrs.jeon her father is only our last hope . Hope we can sure her soon.

They both left amd came in yn room seeing her connected with oxygen and wires.

Grandma : she deserved a prince not a devil .

A tear rolled down her cheek as she regretted marrying her to jungkook

________________

To be continued....

How's the story going share your thoughts and don't forget to vote .