33-

Yn Pov :

I was engrossed in my work that suddenly I felt some harsh touch on my waist . My breath hitched as I saw the person whom I didn't eamt to see . It was jungkook . He was looking angry extremely angry . Like he will just kill many with his eyes.  He held my waist harshly making me stand . His grip was so harsh that I winced in pain 

He pulled me closer and smashed his lips on mine harshly.  He started to kiss me so brutally that I was not able to breathe . He was sucking , biting my lips.  I was out of breath but he was not leaving my lips.  He was pouring his anger what ever happened why the fuck is he angry with me .

I started to hit his chest as I was out of breath but he became monster.  He bite my lip so hard that it started bleeding.  I was not able to kiss him back so I stopped.  He was not leaving my lips. 

After some good minutes he finally left my lips but he was dangerously staring in my eyes . Now tears were in my eyes due to his harsh act . I pushed him but instead he grabbed my hairs so tightly that I winced in pain.

He started to open my
bell bottom pants as he harshly ripped my white shirt . I was shocked.  He throwed my clothes away as he unbutton his pants and did that which I really don't want and have no intention.  He very brutally fucked me.  I was crying begging him to stop to slow down , it hurts , i tild him that I am pregnant the baby is weak something will happen to it .but he didn't listen . He sucked on my skin harshly leaving marks. 

Finally when he was satisfied he stopped I got so many orgasm that I fall on the table my head resting on the table as I half leaned on it . I was crying. But he being a monster again grabbed my neck and made me face him. .

Yn : p-plea-se s-stop w-what ha-ppened wh-at do y-ou want

Jungkook: how dare you collaborate with Kim's

I frowned his hold on my hairs tightened. 

Yn : what do you mean

Jungkook: what do I mean . Why the fuck you collaborate with Kims . Fucking cancel the collaboration .

Yn : but why . What's the problem jungkook

I was now annoyed . What the fuck he thinks of himself who is he to say me whom I should collaborate and with whom I should not .

Yn : fucking leave me Jeon.  Leave me you are no one to come and say me that I should not collaborate with someone .

But instead he became more angry as he choked my neck. His grip was tight that I felt difficulty in breathing

Jungkook: fucking cancel the collaboration with kims or you will regret your life decision. 

He spoke and pushed me a little and quickly started to wore his clothes . I was quick enough to save myslef from falling as I crouched down and grabbed my ripped shirt and wore it hiding my chest. 

Yn : I will not I am the CEO and I can make whatever deals I want which will benefit the company and firstly dad and namjoon oppa also doesn't have any problems with it .

He put on his coat and turned to me I backed a little but he granted my waist and looked in my eyes . His eyes so dark and dangerous .

Jungkook: fucking cancel collaborations with them . They are fucking cheaters and illegal people in business industries . They just collaborate with people and then stole everything from other companies . So fucking cancel it I dint want my fathers company to go downhill

He spoke and left . I fall on the floor crying. He is indeed a monster a very bloody monster . Today when I stared in his eyes They were showing so many new emotions. Anger , revenge and surley one was like he will kill someone .

I hate you Jeon Jungkook.  I fucking hate you today you destroyed me just like you did 6 years ago and then blamed me . I fucking hate you . I was slowly starting to belive you and I developed a soft corner for you in my heart but you doesn't deserve it jungkook. Now i will never forgive you.  Just remember it . I cried my heart put and don't know when I passed out there on the cold floor .

Time Skip At Jeon Mansion :

It was 8 and everyone was having dinner . The only sound was clicking of spoons . No one spoke firstly due to entry of joy amd secondly jungkook fought with his father and brother to on the same matter . But today yn still was not home .

Later she entered and everyone looked at her . Everyone noticed that she was not looking well .

Haejee : ohh yn you came so late today .

Yn : umm yeah I had some meetings that's why I got late.

Haejee : ok come have dinner .

Yn : I had it in office

She spoke and left from their to Amy's room . She came inside and saw her daughter playing . She went to her and kissed her forehead  .

Yn : how's my princess

Amy : good mommy how are you

Amy smiled and yn also smiled at her . She lawyad forgets all her worries once she talks or sees her daughter. 

Yn : mommy is also fine .

Amy : mommy today I enjoyed alot . Joy mommy played with me she is so sweet mommy .

Her eyes widened at Joy mommy

Yn : w-what Joy mommy

Amy : yes mommy can I also call her mommy She is so nice and she is the one whom appa loves .

She showed her bunny teeth on which yn only nodded . Beacuse she was shocked how come they get together so well . She talked with her for some more time then went to her room .

__________________________

To be continued......

Please vote and comment

So guys there might come soon unexpected deaths so don't hate me. Also the story is gonna take a 360° turn . So be ready with your tissue boxes. This story may or may not end soon .

And secondly guys go read my other stories to . They still don't get any views so please also read them.

_________

Thanks.