11-

Yn Pov :

After dinner everyone went to their rooms . Suddenly I started to feel so hot . I felt a rush of wetness between my thighs. I started to rub my head .

Yn : ahhh what is happening to me .

I started to clutch my thighs tightly.  It was now out of my hands . I quickly got up spilled a cold bottle of water on myself.  But my body was now totally losing itself . I spilled another two bottles on myself . Now I was toatallyvwet like I came from a shower .

I started to stumble but I gathered the courage and climbed the stairs I was on my way to my bedroom but I bumped into a hard chest . I looked up and saw jungkook already staring at me . His pink lips his muscular body his abs which were permanent and exposed chest as his 4 buttons were undone . Looked so appealing. He passed by me but suddenly I felt someone pulled me by my wrist i turned around and he suddenly smashed his lips on mine . He was kissing me really harshly I returned the kiss . He held me by my waist as I wrapped my legs around his torso . He took me to his room still kissing me hungrily . I could feel his hard member on my clothed part . We both moaned between the kiss.  He closed the door harshly as he throwed me on the bed and hovered over me . We both tried to ignore it and not do anything but something  inside our bodies qas making us attract to each other. He was not at all in his senses his eyes had closed . He started to kiss me hungrily .

Next Morning:

I woke up by a sharp pain on my cheek . I opened my eyes and saw jungkook he was burning in anger.  He again slapped me I quickly got up but fall down on the from the bed . I realized I was nak3d so I quickly wrapped the blanket around me

Jungkook : you bitch how you dare to do this with me . didn't I told you not to expect anything.  You pathetic slut .

I was quiet as tears were flowing from my eyes .

He grabbed my hairs harshly as he yanked me towards the floor and I hit the ground . He again grabbed my hairs harshly

Jungkook: listen here you whore . You fucking slut you made me cheat on my love .

He slapped me again as I taste my blood .

Jungkook : wench listen if I again see you even near me I will not hesitate to kill you . HOW YOU FUCKING DARE TO COME NEAR ME YOU PATHETIC SLUTTY BITCH .GO FUCK OTHER MEN SPREAD YOUR LEGS SUCH THEIR DICKS BEACUSE YOU ARE A SLUT A WHORE . FUCKING DONT COME INDRONT OF MY EYES AGAIN BITCH . HOW YOU DARE USE MY BOADY TO SATISFY YOUR NEEDS.

he shouted at her amd yanked her aging as she her head hit the floor making her head bleed .
He angrily left from their .

I was crying badly . I know whatever happened was wrong  but he should not have reacted this way cuz we both were not able to control our hormones.

After sometime I cleaned all the mess from his room changed his sheets as it was covered with blood. My whole bodybwas aching mu cheeks he slapped so hard.

I came in my room and it was only 5 in the morning.  Everyone was still sleeping .

I sighed and also went to bed .

3 weeks passed by but jungkook didn't xame home. I got to know ow that mom means jungkooks mom mixed a drug in our drinks . I was very sad at her action because she created more hotr in him for me . Even at university he use to scold me badly he even use to give me detention . His eyes always were showing hatred for me .

Today was a very tiring day I got so much work from university and I did it when I was in detention.  I came back home late at 4 . I entered and saw nobody was home. Maid came bowed at me .

Maid : good afternoon Mrs.jeon .

I smiled at her .

Maid : No one is home today do you need anything.  Lunch is ready .

Yn : um no thanks I am all good .

She bowed and left I came in my room . I was feeling quite odd these days . I don't feel like eating much too.

I laid on my bed and suddenly I felt like to throw up I quickly went and throwed up . My vision was getting blurry I somehow managed to wash my face and hands but my head started to hurt and I blacked out .

Some Hours Later :

Yn slowly opened her eyes and  look around to find herself on her bed.  She got up slowly as her head pained a little.  She sat and saw it was 9.  Her eyes widened she quickly got up from bed but stopped when her rooms door opened amd grandma , mom and unnie came inside with big smiles i was confused.

Grandma : are you fine yn dear.

Yn : umm yess . How I came here I was in the washroom .

Unnie : yes actually you fainted when we all came back Home we saw you lying on the floor so we called a doctor.

Mom : you are not eating properly that's why you have become weak and  fainted also due to less sleep and excessive work .

I nodded amd weakly smiled .

Yn : I am sorry I bothered you .

Unnie : aish yn you are our family we love you and will take care of you . And specially now we will take care of you more . ( she winked at her making her confuse )

Yn frowned and got confused .

Yn : umm what do you mean.

Grandma : we are so happy yn . You are going to a mother .

My mouth hung opened amd my eyes widened.

Yn : w-wh-at .

Mom : yes yn you are 2 weeks pregnant .

______________

To be continued. .....

Please vote