30-

Yn Pov :

We both backed away , I glanced at him his hair were parted from one side falling on his left eye . I stared into his eyes like I felt the whole horizon in them . His eyes were emotionless dark and deep . His embrace when he snaked his arms around me to prevent me from falling I felt so peacefull and warm in his embrace. Like I always want to stare in them . But he was scary to like he will burn the world with his gaze . We both were staring into each others eyes . But it didn't last longer as I heard Jennies voice .

Jennie : yn

he quickly broke the eye contact and left from their .

My heart felt a pang when he left Jennie came and tapped my shoulder. I didn't turned around as she spoke

Jennie : hey yn are you okay .

Yn : a um yeah

Jennie : ok then let's go everyone is waiting .

I nodded as she left but something caught my attention I bent down a saw a locket . It was a picture locket . I opened it and saw picture of a women in her 20s and a little boy and a girl. My heart skipped a beat seeing the women . She looked so familiar like i have seen her . And the boy was smiling holding the baby girl in his tiny arms . On the other side it was written " My TaeTae and his princess "

My heart unknowingly skipped a beat . The baby was familiar . Anyways so that guys name is Taetae . Maybe .

I sighed and left from their .

Jungkook Pov :

As soon yn left jimin hyung again warned me about to be nice with her . I sighed and nodded . He also left after that I was talking with some business men when I saw someone familiar coming towards me. My eyes widened with shock .

It was joy I was totally shocked to see her what is she doing her how

It was joy I was totally shocked to see her what is she doing her how . Many questions.  She came near me and hugged me

Joy : hey jeony surprise .

She whispered in my ear . I was feeling happy to see her after 3 months.  She was looking really very very beautifull. I broke the hug and cupped her cheeks .

Jungkook: babe what are doing here , how .

She giggled and pecked my lips .

Joy : I wanted to give you surprise beacuse I was missing you so much . Are you not happy to see me

She cutely pouted .
I pecked her nose and snaked my arms around her waist .

Jungkook: no babe I also missed you to but you know my circumstances

She sadly smiled . I know she was hurt by my behavior but I have to do it . I was going to kiss her but she stopped me whispering in my ear .

Joy : jeony you cannot do this here your wife is here and someone else might see us so cone to apartment tonight babe . There is also a surprise for you .