The Haunting Melody (Part-2)

*Influencers: Kyle,Rachael, Michael, and Reynold*

One night,
A group of curious influencers came barging in to discover the unsolved mystery of the Abigail manor. Their names were Michael,Rachael,Kyle and Reynold,eager to uncover the mystery of the haunted piano.

They had heard the rumors and were convinced that it would make for great content on their social media channels.

*********

Receptionist: Welcome to the Abigail manor,may I see your reservation please?

Michael: Oh,we didn't reserve anything. Do you have any rooms available?

Receptionist: "Alright,let me check."

Rachael: "Wait! I have a pretty good deal,miss!!

Rachael: "Look,we're all actually "Ingram models" and "Metube influencers".
See,this is our account."..."And if we post a video of this old crusty manor, you guys would get more audience!!"Oh I meant-"

VISITORS.

(Rachael said sheepishly)

The receptionist gave him a glare and said : "No sir,we don't give out our rooms for free."

Raechel mumbled: "Tsk,what a bummer."

Kyle: "Hey,Just Get done with it!

Kyle:"I'm tired! It's already past midnight,I need my beauty sleep!!
I have to look good for my stream tomorrow!"

(Michael and Reynold also complaint so it was decided to book four rooms.It was a dark and stormy night. The wind howled through the trees and the rain pounded against the windows of the old mansion on the outskirts of town.The chauffeur took them to their respective rooms)

************************

(Kyle receiving a call from Rachael)

Rachael: Hey,it's raining outside,close the window panes of your room.

Kyle: Dammit! Why did you have to call me now? I was just in the middle of my night routine face detoxification! Now my cleansers and serum won't work effectively!! Arghhh.

"Fuuuu 1 ...2 ....3 .....4 alright alright, you just messed up my night routine and i'm going to start all over again so don't you dare call me again,my dear brother!!

Rachel: Daym you so scary big sis. Alr, see yaa!!

* Phone hung up

******

The next day,

The boys and Kyle went outside to record outside the town and diferent locations. As they were busy recording the outskirts and the city, taking pictures and recording, Kyle started streaming.
Her livestreams had around 10K viewers.

One of the followers asked," Will you show us the piano room of Abigail manor?"

Kyle: Of course ,This Is What We Are Here For!

Kyle: Am I right guys?

The boys (shouted a Yes in unison)

Kyle: Okay Okay!! So everyone seems to be excited for today,let's see how it goes! I'll see you guys later! Buh-byee!!

(And with that her livestream ended)

Kyle: Phew!! That was a lot of work

********

(Michael smirked)

Michael: So Kyle,are you afraid for today?

Kyle: For What?