Seeing The World In A New Light!

Start from the beginning

"I guess it can't be helped." Kusuke sighed and pulled out a box. Is it jewelry or what? "Ah... I'm going to miss playing with you..." He whined. Don't whine like a baby. "Well, here you go!" The blonde man held out a odd designed limiter towards the psychic's head.

"W-Wait, what's with the ugly design?"

"Ah, well, it's due the materials and function!" That's definitely a lie. "Come on!"

So he put the new device in my head. And then...

"Well, how do you feel?" Kusuke asked when Kusuo opened his eyes. It feels... Wait.

"It's... quiet." A warm blush found it's way on his face. He jumped. I can't levitate... Free. I'm free from this curse! Kusuke watched his brother's eyes glimmer with excitement. Something that you would only see when the pink haired boy laid his eyes on some sweet coffee jelly. Kusuke tasted something bitter on his tongue. Kusuo would finally be able to live normally. Everything that was stripped away from him, he would now be able to experience.

"But... Are you ready to tell them?" Kusuo paused. He looked up at his brother after a minute.

"..."

That's basically what happened. Yesterday, I lost the ability to do things I was able to do since birth. I'll have to adjust to it, but I will finally live my dream. Now I'm an ordinary boy... Hm... That's right. A voice brought Saiki out of his thoughts.

"Saiki. Where are your hair clips?" Saiki turned to Hikaru. I'll tell you later. The orange haired boy's curiosity was unwavering. Saiki blinked, realizing he didn't directly answer.

"Oh... I'll tell you guys later."

"Woah! You're using your voice!" The twins said shocked.

"If you say so!" Kaoru exclaimed. Oh.

"Kaoru. Can you do me a favor?" Saiki questioned.

"Hm?"

~~~

It was nearing the end of the day. The bell would ring in just a few minutes. Saiki was still adjusting to the world without his powers. He knew that he would struggle to adjust to things, like someone suddenly speaking to him, or not seeing the meat and bones on someone's body. Telepathy was his best friend when it came to things like that. It unfortunately took away actual surprises though. Keeping up in his studies proved far easier than expected. He was still just as intelligent without powers as he was with. It's not like losing powers meant losing IQ anyway, so the pink haired boy did the work with flying colors, but this time at human speed. Saiki startled when the bell rang. He barely had enough time to register the sound before hearing the door slam open. He looked to see Tamaki sprinting towards his desk.

"SAIKI! ARE YOU HURT? ARE YOU DYING?! ARE YOU LEAVING THE HOST CLUB?!" Saiki sat stunned as he was bombarded with questions. Wait, what?

"Boss! We just said he had something to tell us, not that he was leaving!" The twins scolded. Ah, that's why. Tamaki deflated before using his sleeve to wipe the sweat from his forehead.

"I see. Well, what is it?"

"It has to be with everyone." Saiki stated. The blonde paled.