The next thing that was discussed was the schedule for the shootings, CF filming, fashion show and after-party. But how can all of these activities fit into their schedule? 

Minju explained how they could fit specifically and everyone started feeling optimistic. Before the scandal, they had told all their affiliates that the show will be on the 21st of April.

When they left the room, Jaejoong invited everyone to lunch. Su Jin checked her phone for the time. "Oh, it's already 2:00 PM!"

Jaejoong nodded, mastering his poker face with a fake smile. He had seen her lock-screen picture: A smiling man, which only confirmed his opinion about models—they are always after good-looking and wealthy men.

"The pleasure is all ours. So what would you like for lunch?" Jaejoong asked the three of them. "You can choose anything. Anything is fine with me." Su Jin leaned in and lowered her voice to a whisper, "You see, I promised the employees to take pictures and I'm gonna have to do that." She bowed and headed for the lobby.

Yoochun's jaw dropped. He didn't think Su Jin was going to keep her promise. "She's different Jae."

Jaejoong laughed, but turned to watch her taking pictures and signing autographs for all the employees.

After lunch, Su Jin started on her activities. Sometimes, she would go without sleep for days, but it made her happy when she sees that her activities were successful. The CF project for Balmain and the Malls of the Kim Corporation were filmed, and they were perfect.

After the last photo shoot had ended, she changed into her own clothes and sat down on the couch to relax with Minju. Yoochun and Jaejoong, followed by his secretary, came by the changing room where they were.

Jaejoong offered his hand. "Thank you for your dedication and excellent work. The photos and CFs turned out perfectly. Can I offer you some Americano or hot chocolate?" Su Jin chose Americano and her manager took the chocolate. He then turned to his secretary, "Minyoung, get them the drinks please."

Minyoung quickly returned with their requests but with a menacing plan. As most competent secretaries would do, she handed Minju her hot chocolate, but tripped and spilled Su Jin's coffee all over her arm. With a hint of insolence, she apologized for the coffee stain she gave the model. "Sorry, I wasn't watching my step."

Jaejoong quickly noticed and yelled at her with a threatening voice. "Minyoung! What is wrong with you!?"

Minyoung stuttered. "I'm sorry."

He hurried to Su Jin with a shirt he grabbed off the rack. "Are you alright?"

Su Jin smiled. "Yeah I'm fine."

"Gosh, your shirt. It's ruined..." Jaejoong turned back to Minyoung with angry eyes. "Minyoung, I can fire you for th-"

"No, no, no!" Su Jin interrupted. "It was an accident! She didn't intent for it to happen." Despite the redness on her arm, the model did not want to admit that she was in pain.

"Let's get you to the hospital." Yoochun offered.

"No, I'm fine. I'll run it under cold water."

He stared at her with wide eyes. "Su Jin, that looks like a second degree burn. You need to get it treated."

"Uhm...Well. Grab that emergency kit. I'll just bandage it all up!" She smiled, and held her ground until everyone sighed in agreement.

The fashion show was a success, there were guests and reporters from all over the world. Many well-known celebrities were present to view the Balmain collection.