𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝

Unrevised chapter

May contain inappropriate language

Sorry for any spelling errors

~ ••• ~

- For a few reasons there.

- And what reasons would those be? - says the square, approaching the older one.

- Get out there Taehuyng. - says pushing.

- That's a nasty shambles.

- See if I'm on the corner Taehuyng.

- Calm down.

- My....

- Oh Yoongi said. - says the oldest.

- There Jin.

- How is Yoongi?

- Anything.

- I think it's good.

- I arrived, people.

- Jungkook, where were you when you only appeared now, the plague? - I say slapping him.

- Calm down, Jin, let me explain.

- It's really good.

- When I was returning, I passed in front of the principal and found my father, he was leaving the principal's office.

- And what did he want? - says the leader.

- He said he's going to come and pick me up to take me to his company today.

- Why? - says the square.

- He said that soon I will have to take over as CEO of the company.

- Okay, but why? - says the sun.

- He's close to retiring and wants to show me the company and the employees there.

- Jeon Jungkook the new owner of the company Jeon's. - says the sleepy one.

- But when will this happen? - says the oldest.

- He said he would retire in two years.

- But I know, dad, he doesn't look that old. - says the sun.

- How old is he? - says the square.

- He's going to be 50.

- I don't even think he had about 35 around. - says the leader.

- Poised.

~ Bell Rings ~

- Let's go to the living room.

~ • Jungkook • ~

After I went to the bathroom I looked for Jimin everywhere, including on the terrace, that man must have something to do with this, Jimin never misses class, much less he is late, I look at the time and see that the break was already ending and I go to the cafeteria, but I'm still going to find out what's wrong.

On the way to the cafeteria I find my father leaving the principal's office, did I do something wrong?

- Okay?

- Hi son.

- What are you doing here?

- I came to talk to the director to see if you could leave early so I could show you the company.