𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛

Chapter no reviewed

May contain inappropriate language

Sorry for any spelling errors

~ ••• ~

- Son, are you okay?

- Yes... yes, mother, why do you ask?

- I called you several times and you didn't give me an answer.

- I'm sorry, I was in the bathroom and didn't hear you.

- I was worried, I thought something had happened to you. - he says, passing his soft hand.

- There's no need to worry, I'm fine mom.

- He is sure?

- I have mom, what time is it, it must be late, you need to rest.

- now it must be nine o'clock at night, and yes, I'm going to bed and you should also rest, there's an early class tomorrow.

- Yes, I will, mom.

- Now that I see that you're apparently fine, I'm going.

- It's okay, mom.

- Sleep well my angel and call me anything.

- Okay mom, go rest.

- I'm leaving until tomorrow. - He kisses my forehead and leaves the room, leaving me alone.

~ ••• ~

Tuesday

~ ∆ 06:00 am ∆ ~

~ ∆ Alarm Clock Touch ∆ ~

- Aish. - I say getting up from the bed and feeling a twinge of pain in my body.

I go to the bathroom and do what is necessary and decide, out of necessity, to wear my winter uniform to hide all the marks, from what I saw in my reflection in the mirror, the purple on my neck is not very strong.

I go down the stairs towards the room and realize that it is empty, so I decide to go straight to school, when I arrive I take calm steps to the library, there it is my favorite pastime because as it is always empty I feel a little safer there.

The class starts at 7:30 am, as I arrived an hour before, I read a random book until seven, which is when the librarian comes towards me, drawing my attention.

- Hello, good morning Park.

- Hi, good morning, Seulgi, how are you?

- Always, ah...do you have the Stephen King book that you picked up on the last day of school last year?

- Oh yes, I had forgotten about that, as I remember I left it in my closet, I'll go check it and give it back to you.

- Okay, no rush, if you don't find it here and it's at your house, you can give it back to me tomorrow, okay?

- Okay, I'll go there.

- Okay, I'll wait here.

I go to my closet to see if the book was there, I looked through the closet, which was so messy and I found the book there, I gave an almost imperceptible smile and turned to go and return it and found Jungkook behind me staring at me. .

- Why did you arrive early today? - he asks without taking his eyes off me for a second if he wants.

- ........ - I stay silent, I don't want to talk to him.

I try to leave, but he grabs me by the wrist.

- Ouch It is hurting.

- But why if I didn't even press it. - he looks towards my wrist and sees a red spot on the part he pressed.

My cuts were not healed because they were made last night and because there were so many, it would take time to heal, ....... if I allow them to heal.

He looks at me with a confused look and takes his hand towards the sleeve of my uniform, before he lifts the sleeve I pull my arm back, which until then was being held by his hands.

I just give him one last look and turn around wanting to leave, but he pulls me back, what an insistent guy, and in a quick movement he lifts the sleeve of my uniform, I didn't even have time to stop him, after observing what was in front of me. From his eyes he looks at me with an indecipherable expression, I couldn't know what was going on in his head at that moment.

- What the fuck is this kid? - he says in a calm but at the same time reprimanding tone.

I don't know what to answer, whateu should respond to someone likehe I just remain silent without saying a single word to him.

- Come with me. - he says pulling me.

- To...to where...where? - I say trying to stay in the place I was.

- I won't hurt you, I'm in a good mood today. - he says, pulling me once again, taking me from my place, taking me with him.

If he's not going to hurt me because he's in a good mood, does that mean he used to hurt me because he was in a bad mood?

We enter the ward and he leaves me in front of a stretcher and goes towards a cupboard, crouching down to get something, he gets up and comes towards me and I'm already apprehensive.

- I already told you I'm not going to touch you, just sit on the stretcher. - he says with the same expressionless look as before.

I sit down on the stretcher with a little difficulty because it is a little high. He pulls up a chair and sits in front of me and extends his hand towards me and I, without understanding, remain static.

- Your wrist. - he says and I finally understand and with internal reluctance I take my wrist towards him.

He lifts my sleeve with some care and rests it on his leg, which had a cushion, takes a piece of cotton and wets it with a little alcohol to clean and kill any bacteria there, if there is bacteria, right.

- It's going to hurt a little. - he says, touching lightly with the cotton on my cut and he did this with all the others.

He said it would hurt, but I didn't think it would hurt that much, it burns, I try not to move my arm so as not to disturb him, after a while he finishes cleaning and takes a bandage (gauze) and covers both my wrists and holds it well, but in a way that doesn't hurt.

- Ready.

He gets up and puts what he used and was disposable in the trash and keeps the rest and comes towards me.

- Your name is Jimin, right?

He asks as soon as he stops in front of me, what do you mean he doesn't know my name, we've studied together since elementary school and he still doesn't know my name.

- Yes.

Until the next chapter